[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 16 years old friend got dumped by his girlfriend. The girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Young-German-soldier_1918.jpg (44 KB, 554x686) Image search: [Google]
Young-German-soldier_1918.jpg
44 KB, 554x686
My 16 years old friend got dumped by his girlfriend. The girl doesn't love him, she fell for another guy the moment she moved away. But he still loves her and can't forget about the girl.

How do you redpill a 16 years old teenager about women and relationships?
>>
It takes time man. Maybe a few months.
>>
>>16622235
He's 16, he'll get over it.
>>
You don't. The best you can do is distract them for some time and deal with their crying.

They have to learn how to cope with it. Even if you give advice, they're not going to take it.
>>
>>16622235
You're 16. At least she wasn't cheating on you. 16 is way too early to be "redpilled" on women. The same might've happened to you. There's a lot of 16-year-olds who still haven't even had a girlfriend.
>>
>>16622235

experience is the best teacher. you cant expect him to miss this.

the more you date the more you get used to the cycle of dating, and the less seriously you take it. hes going to feel like this is the biggest pain of his life. then the next one will hurt a little less. then a little less. then one day he'll be an adult and a break up will just be annoying instead of the end of the world.
>>
>>16622235
>My 16 years old friend got dumped by his girlfriend.
>>
>>16622326
sounds so lonely and meaningless.
>>
>>16622330

welcome to life? its just the way things work.

less love is worth more, emotionally. the more you love, the less its worth. you get used to things. its like putting on emotional muscle.

some people stay passionate for their whole lives, but when you see them they are too immature to really hold down a long term relationship and they end up being perpetually depressed about how all their flings never evolve into real relationships. you've met them and thought they were annoying. they act like every relationship was a marriage.
>>
>>16622330
It's not lonely or meaningless. It's a matter of experience and learning. For example if you fuck up on cooking something, do you get depressed about it for weeks? No. You just try again until it works.

You learn to not get too emotionally torn up over break ups. The pain is still there, but you cope.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.