[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourglass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 340x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 340x440
Girls, i'm chubby and i kind of like it. I love my boobs, my ass and my legs. The only thing that bothers mw is my belly. It seems like my body just liles to not distribute the fat evenly. All the chubby girls that look awesome have a rather flat belly for their weight. Is it just genetics or can i do something to acjieve that? Corset training? Doing sport? What is it? Pic is a chubby girl with an awesome body. I want a belly just like her...
>>
>>16621962
> I love my boobs, my ass and my legs
if this were true youd post pics to show them off
>>
>>16621962

I have the same issue, I have an hourglass build too, I love my boobs/legs/hips/ass and have a tiny waist, my only problematic area is my stomach, which sticks out too much imo. Like I can wear a size small on my lower half and I'm not fat, but my stomach isn't flat at all. I have an F-cup and ass I don't want to lose, so I'm afraid of losing weight, though.

Some people are just build differently, if I lose weight, my curves unfortunately get less curvy, lol. Guys seem to adore my body even though my belly isn't flat so I don't mind too much, but you can do some light stomach exercises I guess?
>>
>>16621991
Yeah, i hate that! My belly is the last one to go. My thights and boobs melt like ice in the snow, but that belly is stubborn. And i want those juicy legs and boobies!!! Fml
I do exercise, but i am tempted to give waist training a go. I'm just a bit affraid it will end up squishing by belly all wrong and make it even worse. Pic is my belly for reference.
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1257x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1257x940
>>16622008
Fucked the pic part up
>>
You should be ashamed of yourself. Being fat is not okay and >>16622015 is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16622015
Öhmm, your belly looks pretty average. No idea what this guy is talking about >>16622043
>>
>>16622015

More pictures please
>>
>>16622043

Wow what? Her belly is cute/completely normal, not skinny, but not fat at all. You sound delusional

>>16622015

Mine looks pretty much the same, I've thought about waist training too - I think it's a pretty neat idea if you know enough about it and do it safely so you don't hurt yourself! I'd give it a go and find some light exercises for burning belly fat specifically on Youtube :) There's absolutely nothing wrong with you though, don't listen to the /r9k/-trolls. GL!
>>
>>16622043
That's alright anon! I like my body and so does my bf, you are free to find it disgusting
>>
>>16622053
I don't think it's possible to do "spot reduction". So my goal is to build muscles in the other areas to balance the proportions. But i guess a bit of a waist dip couldn't hurt. That damn belly flab is just annoying. I'm going to make a pic of me standing up, because you can see what i'm talking about way better...
>>
There is no such thing as spot reduction, so don't fall for any food, exercise, or product that claims to "burn belly fat". That's not how it works.

So try your hand at corset training.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 900x1200
>>16622072
I'm painfully aware...
>>16622070
You see how much better it would look if that pouch wasn't there? So annoying!
>>
>>16622108
I´m still not seeing the problem..... Am I blind or are you just insecure as fuck?
>>
>>16622108
Well just go on a healthy diet and do sport everyday, or at least try to anon.
>>
>>16621962
Belly fat is really hard to get rid of, I've lost a lot of weight over the past year and a half and my stomach is taking the longest to go away. I've tried a lot of different exercises, it's stubborn. Half of my problem is extra skin on my stomach from having big babies, so ou surgery will completely fix my stomach.
>>
>>16621962
I'm not chubby, I'm average weight and short. But the first place I noticeably gain weight is my stomach, and the last place I lose it is my stomach.

I think it could just be genetic. My mom has the same build. She was petite, but she never gained boob weight or leg weight or butt weight, always only in the tummy region.

I had to work my ass off to obtain the flattest stomach possible, never eat foods that make me bloated, do core workouts everyday, and laziness has gotten the best of me as I get older. But I'm trying to get back into it after gaining some weight.

It's frustrating because most of me is average, but my stomach is sticks out more than my already small boobs and makes it look larger than it is.

I tried corset training, but it was very uncomfortable and I didn't find it worth it. I would suggest avoiding all foods that bloat your stomach, drink lots of water, and start working out hard on your tummy with ab workouts.
>>
>>16622015
Cute belly, would rather have this belly than mine!
>>
>>16622108

Continue...
>>
do squats and lift to balance it out
>>
>>16622140
Ugh... I feel you.
When i was pregnant my sister used to call me papa moll. See pic. I am only 5'1 and my arms and legs get seriously thin if i loose weight. Luckily i got gigantic boobs to counter-weight the belly. But i would just want to not worry about that flab. For example: i hate the way the flabby belly part looks when i lay on my side. Yuck! Or how i have to adjust my pants when sitting...
>>
>>16622145
Aww, thank you! I bet your belly is just as cute, you just don't realize it
>>
>>16622172
I already do! But i have to admit that i could be a bit more disciplined about it...
>>
>>16622177
Yea, I'm a mama too. I wear high waist pants just to suck it all on.
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 780x600
>>16622177
What the.... I seem to have serious problems with attaching pics
>>
>>16622190
in* not on
>>
>>16622190
Today i was in a changing room and took a good look all around. I too wear high waisted pants a lot. But now i feel like this just adds to the fupa-problem... I need to try on other cuts next time.
If only babys wouldn't stretch that belly-skin so much. Sight...
>>
>>16622199
Oh yea, I get the fupa problem with some fits of jeans. A higher mid-rise works best. But if I wear high rise and a loose fitting shirt, conflict avoided.

I've also tried wearing shaping tights underneath my pants to give a better silhouette if I need it. It's slightly uncomfortable, but gets the job done.
>>
>>16622185
Oh it's not, I have a ton of stretch marks from my kids and it's a lot of extra skin from losing a lot of weight. My stomach looks like a sagging Freddy Krueger face.
>>
>>16621962
For the record exercise doesn't burn fat in the way you want it to. Even if you only train your stomach there is no such thing as targeted fat removal while training. Fat distribution on the body is determined by the amount of estrogen in your system. I have no idea if corset training would help you, maybe it could. Else you might be able to exercise more in general and increase your estrogen levels to make sure that the fat on your body is at the right places.
>>
>>16622209
That's my go to pairing too. But i hate that i'm so restricted in my clothes choices by that flab!

I tried that too, but i feel like a stuffed sausage. And it also kind of makes me look broad because it just squishes the fat into odd places. I don't really like them. And don't get me started on the destroyed silhouette when wearing a dress... Atleast this is a real first world problem i'm dealing with!
>>
>>16622230
I know... And it sucks.
How would make my estrogen-levels rise? Soy and puereira mirifica? I just googled it and got a lot of good ideas. Going to try this. And lift more - yup. I should anyways
>>
>>16621962
not trying to be a perv or anything but a picture of you from the front while standing is the only way anyone is going to be able to tell how flat your belly is and whether or not it looks normal. almost everyone's stomach is flat when they're on their back. the picture of you from the side looked fine.
>>
>>16622261
It's just a bit difficult to get a pic like that. My arms are short. But i'll give it a try
>>
>>16622189
good luck op!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x2797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x2797
>>16622269
Ok, here goes. But i think i still play with angles to make it look not so bad
>>
>>16622305
Oh my god... You guys see that fupa?
>>
>>16622226
Mine has that too. And then i got on ssri's and gained 40!!!! Pounds. Now the stretch marks are even worse
>>
>>16622305
Looks ok from here. lifting will help tone you up, squats and running will let you keep datass. boobs are gonna shrink a little, that's just the nature of the game.
>>
>>16622315
Man, but they are so big, they will look even more flabby when they loose fat. God damn it! But thanks for motivating me! I was very disciplined a few weeks ago until i had a bone fracture in my shin because too fat and not enough rest between work outs. I need to get into it again.
>>
>>16622320
enough rest is important. most people that fail at working out try to go super hard every day and just injure themselves. You only really need to work out like 3x a week, and do some cardio(like 10 minute jog) every day.

push ups and stuff will help your boobs not appear flabby.
>>
>>16622305
Are you pregnant?
>>
>>16622527
10 minutes? Thats - really not much...

I do some things like squats and dl's. But i probably should finally put together a good routine. I'll have to ask my bf.
>>
>>16622108
>>16622305

I like you figure. It is appealing to me. Don't let the little homo's get you down.
>>
>>16622584
Thanks anon. But i mainly dread it because i don't feel comfortable in my body.
>>
>>16622612
So then stop shoveling food down your gullet every two seconds you fat pig. It's not hard. It's not complicated, so stop wasting our time by talking about it.
>>
>>16622612
If YOU don't like it, that's what counts.

Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grain, lean meats, fish, nuts. Don't drink soda or eat overly processed foods, i.e., chips, ice cream, fried foods, fatty red meat,etc. Drink water and green tea is good, juice is okay.
>>
>>16622571
sorry, I meant like, at least 10 minutes of cardio even on rest days from intense workout. .
>>
Mostly genetics. Also you don't want to have a significantly smaller waist, trust me. It makes buying clothes a nightmare
>>
>>16622621
Yeah. I am doing that. But sadly 40 pounds don't vanish over night.
>>
>>16622629
I already do that anon, but that's good advice! My main problems are emotional eating and portion sizes. But i'm working on that. Just went off my ssri's. Not trying make excuses, but the last year my weight really wasn't my priority. I definitely know what my new years resolution is :)
>>
>>16622673
But anon... I think i could life with that. Buying clothes with a fupa isn't exactly fun either
>>
>>16622659
That makes more sense
>>
>>16622695
So lose weight. Having a curvier body shape is not all it's cut out to be.
>>
>>16621962
It's partially genetics.
You can achieve almost any body type with consistent and lasting changes in daily activities from diet to sports to the amount of time you spend sitting during a day.
If you can regulate these minute details of your daily and bi-daily life then you can have a healthy looking body with even fat distribution within maybe 4 to 8 months.
4 being achievable through rigorous change, and 8 being more gradual.

The point is to keep the changes in lifestyle in order to maintain your desired physique and attitude. It's not a 4-8 month long program, it's a whole other way of living.
>>
>>16622711
>You can achieve almost any body type with consistent and lasting changes in daily activities from diet to sports to the amount of time you spend sitting during a day.
But OP wants a different body SHAPE. She wants her fat to be distributed differently, not to be at a different weight.
>>
>>16622714
It still applies.

You can distribute fat evenly by conditioning your body to do so.
>>
>>16622725
Are you seriously telling me that an apple shaped girl could become pear shaped just by willing her body to do so?
>>
>>16621962
I find you very attractive - well your body at least. And I'm a normal lookin guy. I'm sure other normal looking guys who aren't assholes will feel the same!

If you are still insecure and you want to lose bellyfat for you, then really the best thing you can do is run. If you weigh over 180 pounds though you should really practice running form first because jogging or running at that weight will do irreversible damage to your knee if you run like an idiot. Diet and exercise, man.
>>
>>16622725
How does one distribute less fat from their chin and more fat onto their penis?
>>
>>16622714
Op here. I guess the main problem is that the fat is already there. I would have to loose it, build some muscles, then soften everything up again. Having a baby just stretched my body out in all the wrong places.
>>
>>16622733
Fat brushing. Google it
>>
>>16622725
Teach me master
>>16622711
Pls elaborate. I can be quiet disciplined if i have a goal.
>>
>>16622734
Serious question: have you considered liposuction? That would allow you to pick and choose where you want to remove fat from
>>
>>16622734
Well theres your issue. That 10% extra bodyfat from pregnancy migrated to your belly for obvious reasons. The only way to lose bellyfat specifically and leave everything else is liposuction. If you run and do abdominal exercises, coupled with healthier eating, not dieting, your bellyfat will definitely disappear, but there will be slight fat losses elsewhere too.
>>
>>16622008
SPOT TRAINING IS NOT A THING, WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL
>>
>>16622731
Just converted it and i'm 174 pounds. Ouch...

That's so sweet, anon!
But really i guess i'm doing thaz because i just love to dress nicely and with that body it's just a lot harder. My bf thinks i'm very beautiful, and sometimes i can't believe him. I don't like that. I want to feel beautiful myselfe.
>>
>>16622730
By simply willing? No. You can't will anything into existance except for ignorance and tolerance and maybe determination.

You have to condition it. The human body is incredibly flexible in terms of adaptation. If your body is forced to expect carrying 200 pounds a day it will make changes to carry 200 pounds a day. Albeit not instantly(hence why I said it was a lifetime change), but gradually.

You won't be able to change your bone structure if that's what your thinking, but fat distribution can change depending on the individual. Obviously if the body relies on fat in the stomach to help keep the organs warm and protected and to process excess fat into that area for extra storage then it will most likely be incredibly difficult to change.
If the body is required to be athletic and able to burn fat for greater energetic output because the individuals daily life demands it then it will do so, and if that same individual is using their whole body then it's more likely that any reserves will be evenly distributed throughout the body.

>>16622733
Idk. Keep altering your general bodyfat percentage and maybe it'll change. There are some things that can't change cu of homeostasis.
>>
>>16622742
No. I don't have the money. I don't want the scars. And most of all, i want to achieve it myselfe. Otherwise my lifestyle would still be the same and the fupa would probably return
>>
>>16622756
Well do you have the time and energy to do this on your own with a child and everything?
>>
>>16622744
What if i loose it all, build muscles and then put on a small amount of fat again to fill im the boobs, ass and thights? Would the belly just return too?
>>
I have an hourglass, and my tummy only became an issue recently (pregnancy screwed me). You can't spot reduce naturally. Corset training doesn't give you permanent results, the best you can get is semi-permanent by wearing the corset at almost all times. It won't flatten your belly, it'll just make your waist look smaller. That pouch of fat will still be hanging out down there.

Your best bet is liposuction. There are less expensive non-surgical options that use lasers or cold and get decent reviews. You would need to exercise to keep the remaining fat cells from swelling up.

Try checking Groupon and Amazon Local for deals. Often spas will run deals on laser lipo sessions. Saw one recently that was 80% off for 9 sessions. I still couldn't afford it, sadly.

Other than that, exercise. Skinnyfat is inferior to fit, anyway.
>>
>>16622761
You can't decide where your fat goes when you put on weight.
>>
>>16622758
Yes i do! I need to cook healthy anyways and i've managed to squeeze in about one hour 5 days a week to do exercise. But that's really the maximum of time i can take out... Would that suffice?
>>
>>16622764
I know... But hope dies last
>>
>>16622755
Sounds interesting. It's just so confusing. All the different infos one would have to sift troug. I wish there would be a clearly written out plan i could follow.
>>
>>16622762
I will look into that! Thanks anon.
But i guess i still couldn't afford it. Oh well, maybe someday.
>>
File: mac.jpg (57 KB, 926x718) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
57 KB, 926x718
>>16622761
That would be difficult unless you were this guy.

If you have the drive then go for it, but that could also be potentially destructive. Losing weight and getting healthier is always good, but forcefully doing things to gain weight is also unhealthy. If you have the drive to lose a lot of weight (at least until the bellyfat is gone), get some muscle, and then let yourself go (ie eat what you want, don't run anymore) but still do crunches and shit, theoretically you should gain weight back into every area but the belly.

DISCLAIMER:
The more you work out the hungrier you get, and when you stop working out you maintain the same hunger so you may gain weight more severely than before.

TL;DR
Liposuction is the easiest and safest way if you can afford it.
>>
>>16622741
I can't teach you anything honestly. You'd do better with trial and error. Every human is different to some degree, but generally we arw all the same.
Excess sugar and certain dietary dependencies(especially of those unnatural and processed, preserved foods and drinks) can destroy the body to nearly irreparable state. Though that's rare. Start with diet. You are what you eat. Know what you're eating.

>>16622741
Well let's say you've got a weirdly shaped ass from sitting everyday for almost 6 or 7 hours doing nothing but browsing or staring into nothing. Starting at a young age(let's say 10) and moving on to older years(25-30), the body will adapt to sitting all day and store fat, mishape the buttocks, and degrade the muscles.
Couple that with improper diet(let's say 2 meals a day at most, no spacing in between/snacks, always a breakfast and rarely anything else) and your body will adapt to keeping all the nutrients stored, usually as fat, to be used later in case of emergency(adrenaline inducing experience emergency). This means that the persons fat levels won't change even without eating because no energy is being used. Just stored.
Now imagine if the body gets used to this way of being. And change becomes less likely the older we get cuz it's what we do to survive.

There's a lot of variable that come into play when trying to understand what influences what in terms of physiology.

Learning to maintain a truly healthy lifestyle is essential for any sort of physiological change. Nothing is permanent or perfect though, and a person who does change their body can revert to a previous state of being just as quick as a flick of a lightswitch.

>tl;dr: find your enablers of bad habits that affect the body in minute ways and change them forever. Trial and error. Blahblahblah.
>>
>>16622779
You can make your own, but for something like this you'd need a life-coach or something similar. The really daunting part is discovering what makes you what you are. Like which foods grant heartburn, or what activities make you feel drowsy in the day.
>>
>>16622787
Why would crunches prevent the fat from going into the belly area?
>>
>>16622800
That sounds exhausting. But i guessnit's the only way to go. Luckily i already know where my pitfalls are. And i don't have a job that requires sitting on my ass 8 hours. Yay!
But you are right, i should get more in tune with they way my body reacts. I should probably start a food diary. I usually loath them because they male me paranoid (if i see how many cals i consumed i tend to go lower and lower with every meal. Old ed habit...). But just having one for the sake of learning more about my body could actually work!
>>
>>16622809
This is implying that bellyfat isn't just genetic for her. But for people that have a pretty stable metabolism, (in leymans terms) increased blood flow in an area during exercise excites cells and encourages them to tap into fat stores around them for extra sugars. It is very important that you breathe regularly while doing crunches or else your entire body will get red from lack of oxygen and negate this entire process. But if your abs are doing all the work and theres a steady supply of oxygen, then bellyfat should be the first thing to go. It will be gradual, but eventually it will happen.
>>
>>16621962
Personal trainer here, forgive me for being blunt, I just get this shit too much and you aren't paying me.

Body fat distribution is genetic, some people store more fat on their chest, some on their stomach, some on their legs, you are just regular fat (stomach fat)
Spot fat reduction isn't a thing unless you get liposuction
Crunches won't reduce fat around your belly.

Your tits and arse don't look good with excess fat, your pictures aren't flattering, you look like the sort of girl who would select "average body type" on internet dating.

Eat a bit less, or just eat less processed foods, and move more, then you will have an arse worth looking at, your tits getting smaller due to weight loss will just be something you have to live with, push ups won't give you smaller tits, fat tits don't look good.
>>
>>16622840
Meh, i'll give it a try. If it doesn't work it won't hurt either. Thanks anon!
>>
>>16622832
It's a lifelong ordeal, really. Like I said earlier it's not a program of (x) amount of months or years, but it is a change for life. Otherwise it's all fruitless.(keking at my own pun)

A diary is simply invaluable for anything. Like a precise memory box.

Sure you may dislike eating over the calories you aim for, but how else would you be aware of it? How else would you plan on tracking that and making changes?

I'll also warn about sudden changes. Homeostasis is not something to mess with.
>>
ITT: Delusional landwhales.
>>
>>16622846
This your own personal bias speaking?
>>
>>16622846
Thanks for being blunt. I don't like beating around the bush. I guess i know what i have to do now. My body just looks fucking lazy right now. I guess it would be ok to sacrifice the boobs for the rest of the body. And i always had big boobs, so they probably won't vanish completely.
>>
>>16622832
>I should probably start a food diary
I posted >>16622846
Use myfitnesspal, log everything you consume, every snack you eat, every drink you have, EVERYTHING, you will realise pretty quickly where you are fucking up.

Don't listen to >>16622840 as he is chatting shit, your body takes fuel from your muscles and blood, which is replenished from your body (in the creatine phosphate system and glycolytic energy system), not the area you are working.

>>16622859
What bit are you calling biased? the science bit or me telling her that fat on tits and arse isn't attractive to men?
White knighting on an advice board is pretty pathetic, she wants advice, I gave it for free and I'm qualified, I guarantee that I have exposure to more people than you and can find out what their goals are (for most men its to be physically up to par for their trophy wives).

>>16622866
>I guess it would be ok to sacrifice the boobs for the rest of the body
They aren't leaving, they will be perkier and firmer, and your losing inches from your whole body will mean they look as big as they did, you will just have a smaller frame.
>>
>>16622855
Nah, the problem is not that i hate when i go over my daily limit. I tend to gradually lower my daily limit to the point where i eat nothing because i want to see results faster. I tried over and over. I fail every time. I had some anorexic and bulimic episodes years ago. I think that's a souvenire from those times.

Maybe i'll start with just writing down what i ate witheout the cals and macros
>>
>>16622744
>Well theres your issue. That 10% extra bodyfat from pregnancy migrated to your belly for obvious reasons.
This is also bullshit, work on your core muscles a little and the core will return to its normal shape.
Any extra fat from during/after pregnancy is because of the lifestyle change, your body doesn't magically move fat there "for obvious reasons"
>>
>>16622881
I used lifesum for a long time. But i'll give myfitnesspal a try.
I know where i fuck up. Portion size. Otherwise i eat rather healthy and balanced.

Not sure aboit the perkier and firmer. They have always been big and soft. I guess empty trashbags would be a better term for them if they get smaller. But yeah, thats probably just an excuse. I can still go back to landwhale-mode if i'm not happy with the results.
>>
>>16622887
>because i want to see results faster
Ahh..

See:
>>16622855
>I'll also warn about sudden changes. Homeostasis is not something to mess with.

Try to write down everything. Don't go for the quick schemes they never work independently. Just be consistent.

Also, change up your food if the pallet is losing colour. No point in robbing yourself of diversity.

You gotta be critical with what you do. It's tedious, methodical, boring, scary, and everything else, buts it's what it is.

Good luck anon. :)
>>
>>16622890
Are you sure about that? The skin on my belly seemed like an empty bag waiting for any excess energy...
>>
>>16622911
>>16622855
>>16622800
>>16622755
>>16622711
I'm on a roll. Ha!
>>
>>16622912
That's the result of skin stretching.
Would I be right in thinking you heard something along those lines from someone fat?
My wife put oil on her stomach while she was pregnant, her stomach went back to normal within 6 months (with training too, that's a perk of marrying a personal trainer though).
>>
>>16622911
I am aware :) but iguess impatience is a flaw a lot of people struggle with. But then again, i can start working on that flaw.
Thanks guys and girls! You gave me sooo much input and motivation!
>>
How to lose weight and look good?

1) Excercise, Real excercise... not just running a bit and say you did something.

I know plenty of women who think they do excercise but once I look at their routine and "excercises" I'm not surprised they don't lose weight.

2) Diet:

Get a proper diet from a nutritionist.

All this requires DISCIPLINE

that is the key Word here
>>
>>16622921
There you go! Healthy mind goes well with a healthy body. Consequently both the mind and body influence eachother.
>>
>>16622919
I have skin that's prone to stretchmarks. I also had a third degree perineum tear. All oiling before and wrapping after birth was futile. But a personal trainer would have probably helped a lot more. Not gone lie, i didn't do a lot of exercise in that time.
>>
Afak skinny and fat aren't simply binary. All healthy people have different levels of fat on their bodies. Too much fat leads health issues and likewise too little can be a problem. Where you body develops fat can be hereditary but keeping it there mostly depends on your lifestyle.
>>
>>16622926
So, what would be an exercise routine that really works? Would switching between cardio (60 mins jogging) and weight training (no idea, probably a split) with rest on sun and sat be ok?
>>
>>16621962
You can't spot train. The only way to achieve a flat stomach is to lose weight overall, you can't target one specific area to lose weight in.
>>
>>16622940
>I have skin that's prone to stretchmarks
You mean you got fat.
>I also had a third degree perineum tear.
See a doctor before training in that case, find out if the scar tissue will limit your movement in any way.

If you want some free advice, go for more walks (fresh air will do your kid some good too) or join a gym and do 3 classes a week, just remember that exercise does not mean you can eat what you want, you can't consume more calories than your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE, how much you need to consume to maintain your current mass) + exercise that you performed.
Keep in mind that if you log exercise or have a fitbit, it does overestimate what you burned.
>>
>>16622966
Nah, i mean the growing belly tore the skin. i also got stretchmarks as a teen from growing. But yes, i also got fat. I just already had the stretchmarks. My skin is a constant battle anyways, i have pretty bad keratosis pilaris which goes hand in hand with very dry skin. I guess that's a reason it tears so easily.

I'm keeping that in mind anon! Thank you so much for your help. It's greatly apprecciated.
>>
Fuck you for posting this thread. I can't stop staring at that girl's legs literally every time I scroll down the page. I've seriously wasted a good fifteen minutes today on this.

Yeah, that's all I have to say.
>>
>>16622994
Oh i'm laffin. But seriously, she's a stunner.
>>
>>16622952
>So, what would be an exercise routine that really works?
Really works for what?
Losing weight just requires that you move more, to gain muscle mass you to weight train.

Do this generic routine for new mothers, result are weight loss and "toning" the legs and ass:
AxBxAxx

A days
WARM UP 5 MINUTES EASY (jogging) PACE OF WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING THAT SESSION
Cardio, this can be swimming, running or using a cross trainer.
Find your intensity/pace that you feel the burn in your muscles, then ease off a little, maintain that for as long as you can, or for 45 minutes, then do calf raises until you can't do any more, stretch off your legs and you are done

B days
bodyweight squats
lunges
push ups (full, half or quarter)
stretch crunches until failure

X days
Go for a walk if you like, don't pig out, get enough rest.
>>
>>16622966
I've never been anything but super skinny and I have tons of stretch marks. The worst ones are on my back from vertical growth when I was a teenager. You can definitely just have skin that is prone to getting striations.
>>
>>16622999
Saving this! Also, checked

Why only bodyweight exercise? Wouldn't it be much more effective with some added weight?
Was that the routine your wife/gf did after giving birth?
>>
>>16623012
>Why only bodyweight exercise? Wouldn't it be much more effective with some added weight?
I'm assuming you know nothing about proper form or exercise, bodyweight is safest for building a foundation.
>Was that the routine your wife/gf did after giving birth?
She did that routine + light weights + 50 burpees instead, on one of her rest days.

I won't give you a full routine because I don't know if you can do most exercises properly, most people in most gyms can't.
>>
>>16623006
>You can definitely just have skin that is prone to getting striations.
You are missing the point, you don't have skin that is prone to stretch marks, they are brought on by situations like getting fat quickly or growing.
Nobody is genetically prone to stretch marks.
>>
>>16623028
Meh, i'm a long time fit lurker. Got into lifting about 2 years ago but got lazy. My bf lifts quiet a lot, so i guess i'm just going to ask him.
>>
>>16622047
Thanatos from /tg/ ss13?
>>
>>16623098
That doesn't fill me with confidence, but good luck!
>>
>>16622762
>>16622108
Do you idiots not know what hourglass means? It means you have a thin waist compared to your bust and hips. I am hourglass shaped and don't have to do anything to have visible abs. I eat like shit and it goes straight to my butt and chest, whether I diet or exercise I don't change shape, just get leaner overall
>>
>>16622053
It's fat, you sound like you're in denial about what fat is
>>
>>16621962
Read the sticky on /fit/
Not even kidding, their sticky is GOAT
>>
>>16622053
It is literally, physically impossible to burn body fat from one place specifically. That concept is called spot reduction, and it is a lie used to gather followers on hipster fitness blogs.
You can only reduce fat from your body as a whole.
>>16622015 doesn't look that bad, but is borderline gross.
If your stomach is like that, and your ass and tits are as great as you purport to have, then losing body fat will not be a huge problem.
Just don't drink sweetened shit and don't eat greasy shit, and you'll be alright.
>>
>>16623832
Hi there! Yes, I do, you fucking drooler. Having an hourglass means that your bust and hips are both 1) significantly bigger than your waist, and 2) the same size. Before pregnancy, I was 34-23-34. Not sure what I am now, but I still have the silhouette. Just a fatter one.

Believe it or not, your waist is NOT your entire abdomen. It's the part where you bend. What I am discussing here is the pouch of belly fat that people of all shapes occasionally get (more often than occasionally in the US.)

Fat women can have hourglasses. Just wide ones. It depends on how you put on weight. A 44-38-44 is still an hourglass, just not a brick house.

OP's problem is that she's a chubby hourglass, and wants to lose belly fat without risking her ass and tits. Which is pretty close to impossible.

Don't throw stones from glass houses, you fucking retard.
>>
>>16624763
Correction: 44-34-44 for fatty example. 38 inch waist wouldn't be defined enough to qualify.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.