[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've suddenly began to dislike some of my close friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: KING OF THE BEACH.gif (149 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
KING OF THE BEACH.gif
149 KB, 440x440
I've suddenly began to dislike some of my close friends, particularly my best friend. Is this just a normal thing that comes with time? Will it iron itself out? I've hated myself for a long time and I could just be projecting this loathing onto people who are close to me, maybe. Anyone else gone through this suddenly? I don't feel like we've changed a lot since we've known each other, but things just feel weird. I'm starting to think none of them really like me, shit like that. I'm 23, if this somehow helps.
>>
I'm 22 and have had a lot of really close friends that I've grown apart from, but never out of hate, more like a perpetual disinterest that set in.

In my experience - hate usually means that you still care about them, at least in some form. If you haven't seen/talked to them in a while - it's entirely possible that your own insecurity or fear of them abandoning you has turned into "fuck them, I don't need them" kind of attitude that you're just misinterpreting as hate, when in reality it's just that - fear and insecurity.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.