[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost my girlfriend of 5 years, pissed off my friends, lost my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 600x515
Lost my girlfriend of 5 years, pissed off my friends, lost my job, lost my will ti do anything, all in a single week.
Now I'm in bed at 12 AM, thinking to get up and start building everything again, but I question myself if it's really worth it.
I don't want to live anymore, but I don't want to die. I'm in bed, and time keeps flowing.
What do I do now?
>>
You sleep
Deal with it in the morning
>>
>>16621392
oh. i fucked up
It's 12 PM
>>
>>16621380
>What do I do now?
celebrate harder
>>
>>16621380
I'm sorry to hear you're hurting. That sounds like one hell of a depressive crash.

If you don't mind my asking, what happened?
>>
>>16621405
whats one more fuck up at this point?
>>
>>16621380
Move, find a new job you have to go out.
>>
>>16621380
Be angry, be sad, let it all out.
Then start to work on getting back up your feet.
>>
You at least have reasons to feel no desire. I have no reason to feel no desire. O_o

Use the money you've saved up an go on a trip.
I don't even have that luxury. To make myself happy, I treat me to a doughnut. O_o
>>
>>16621624
Nothing special, really. A bunch of unrelated events in the span of a week. My gf found out she was loving my inside and not my outside, after a couple days I was so angry that I shooed my fucking best friends (of 13 years) out of my house, and the very next day I got fired from work (company is financially dying, not my fault).
Everything I built in the last years crushed down, and compared to five years ago I'm just older, wealthier (my parents are rich anywere so I didn't change my life at all), and with a couplet thousands marlboros in my lungs.
I lack the motivation to start again, maybe I should just follow my aspiration at 30. Write a book, not give three shits about women and smoke even more. Or maybe I should do the opposite. Still undecided.
No depression, fuck that
>>
>>16622619
I don't get what happens with your gf?
>>
>>16622619
I'm not a native speaker but things like anywere instead of anyway are my iphone's fault
>>
File: Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg (167 KB, 673x486) Image search: [Google]
Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg
167 KB, 673x486
>>16621380
>What do I do now?
Do pic related, you'll feel much better in a few minuites.
>>
>>16622626
she's basically not attracted to me anymore, she said our first year together was beautiful, but the following ones lost their magic. Sounds like she's fucking some other guy, but today I decided I can't waste time getting depressed for that kind of shit at 30 (almost 31). Obviously it hurts, a lot
>>
>>16622626
I am sorry to hear.
I was in a similar situation. I lost my job and it sucked. My gf kept by me but guess what, as soon as I found my next job she happened to leave me. Funny timing, things can never just stay still for me.

Meh, it sucked, was heartbroken, but I'm happy now. Just wait it out. Apologize to your friends and invite em over for some beers.
>>
Why do we fall?
>>
>>16622735
get out Alfred
>>
>>16621380

the thing is, life and death are exclusive. there is no maybe. you either wnat to be alive or you want to be dead. theres not 'i dont want to be alive but i dont want to be dead'

what you mean to say is that you want things to be different than your life is now. and thats okay.,

so now that you acknowledged that to be true, you need to decide what those things are? make a list. get some of your friends back? get a new job? make new friends? go start somewhere new?

make a list of all this. t hen get really drunk or really high or take a melatonin.

have a full nights sleep and sleep in. look at that list again in the morning. make any changes you need. then proceed with the first steps in all those plans.
>>
>>16621405

>12pm

west coast?
>>
I find life a lot easier to live once you give up and just stop trying.
>>
>>16621380

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70

For starters, make sure your bed is made.
>>
>>16622759
No he lives in fucking China, wtf do you think nigger?

:P.
>>
>>16622759
Italy
>>
>>16622757
It's a great plan. Think I'll go with it.
>>
>>16622986

>think

thinking is for nerds. do it!
>>
Hang in there, man. Write your book and try to get your friend back.
>>
>>16622648
That's a gut punch. I know it doesn't seem like it, and it's not something you're prepared to consider (you won't be able to imagine it for a while I suspect) but there are other women out there, there are better matches for you out there. What really gets me about your situation is that it went on for 5 years. When my sister broke up with her partner of 5 years (he left for similar reasons and chose a really really shitty time to do it) she fell into the blackest despair I've ever witnessed. But now she's married to a guy who is just great. They're not a perfect fit, and they have their share of arguments, but she's found some stability in her life, she has a child (which she was told was unlikely because of a complication in surgery on her lady bits), and the guy is loyal, has great work ethic, has a really strong moral centre, and is always a check against her more morose tendencies. Things are good for her, finally. You've still got so much living ahead of you. Just focus on you for now and I promise eventually you are going to find happiness with somebody else. Also apologise to your friends and get them to help you get laid.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.