[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm stuck, and I'm not totally sure what to do. Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: luke.jpg (21 KB, 780x461) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
21 KB, 780x461
I'm stuck, and I'm not totally sure what to do.

Right now, I'm at a point where I just want to disappear, and seclude myself from the majority of people. I want some time to work on myself, but the problem is, I also desire companionship- with the opposite sex, that is/ a girlfriend.

Im an attractive guy, but kind of socially awkward, and all my relationships in the past never worked out. My most recent one, I decided to dissolve because not only would her family never accept us because I'm white (they are chaldean), but they would never accept my being an atheist, and she also wanted to wait until marriage for sex, which I cant do. I would have ended up cheating on her.

I just want to go away for a while. But I also just want someone to confide in.
>>
>>16620958
use the force luke and force yourself upon a girl
>>
>>16620969
Kekd pretty hard
>>
>>16620958
You need to look within and ask yourself if you are in any position to really be a companion to another in your current state of mind. The issues that you don't work out amongst yourself will carry over into the relationship... sometimes for the bad and sometimes for the good. Mend yourself and be content, at least, with who you are and what you want and or desire and then you should be ready to embrace another and give them everything you have to offer without certain "baggage". I hope that makes sense.
>>
>>16620958
Neither of these things are permanent commitments nor mutually exclusive ones. I think you should take some time to be with yourself and be comfortable with being alone, especially since it sounds like you've had a history of other people in your life.

You have your whole life to spend a companion. No shame in taking some time now to be truly on your own.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.