[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's cold and I want to smoke inside. Does the smell stay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_giXl9ncb.jpg (118 KB, 708x847) Image search: [Google]
4L_giXl9ncb.jpg
118 KB, 708x847
It's cold and I want to smoke inside.
Does the smell stay?
>>
>>16620933
yes dumbass
>>
>>16620933
smoking cigarettes will stink up any room for 48 hours at least. weed in small amounts (like a bowl or one hitter) around 8 hours

just go outside you bitch, i live in minnesota and it's 18 degrees right now yet I go outside
>>
>>16621001
minnesota senpai.

>>16620933
weed, you can get away with if you use a sploof.
cigarettes are a no.

smoking weed in the shower also works (blow your hits at the stream) and i imagine it might work with cigarettes, too, but i've never tried it.
>>
>>16621032
cigarette smell is a different kind of stink, I cant explain it but it just stinks for days dont do it
>>
>>16621001
>>16621032
hello my minnesotabros
>>
>>16620933
>It's cold and I want to smoke inside.
That's a really bad idea mate. I'm a lifelong heavy smoker, and I'm just about immune to the smell of "fresh" smoke (actually, I can't really smell much of anything to be honest), so on the odd occaision I smoke in my house it doesn't make any difference - at the time. When I smoke in the house and I've been out for a while though, that's when it hits me, when I come back in. The stink is like nothing on earth and there's not a lot you can do to get rid of it. Even with the windows open you can still smell it the next day.
>>
>>16621001
>>16621032
>>16621091
holy shit so many minnesota people in this thread, guess I am #4

OP yes the smell will hang around even if you're by an open window or a vent fan. sorry man
>>
For stogies just get a fucking e cig, for weed use a bowl cover and a sploof/ smokebuddy/ wad of dryer sheets in your wadded up teeshirt
>>
Thank you for reminding me why I switched to e-cigs.

Never smoke a cigarette indoors, that shit is for blown-out college houses. With weed, you can do it just be careful.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.