[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might be premature, but I'm a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1439769364241.jpg (55 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1439769364241.jpg
55 KB, 599x449
So, if I cum pretty fast from jerking off, say like just 4 minutes after finding something I want to look at when I have a boner ready to go and jerking away, will I cum even faster during sex? Keep in mind, I've had a lot of time alone to hone my technique perfectly, and I jerk pretty fast usually. It's to the point where I can barely make myself cum with my right hand but left is perfect.
>>
>>16620911
You may have trained yourself to finish back, there's no telling if that'll happen during sex too.
>>
>>16620994
what do you mean finish back?
>>
>>16621005
Fast
>>
A bad habit caused by too much masturbation is training yourself to cum as quick as possible for quick release of pleasure/because you're afraid of getting caught.

Stop jacking off for at least four days, then jack off but take your time. Start slow, notice how your body feels, and try to pinpoint your sexual arousal on a scale from 1-10. 1 being soft, ten being about to cum and can't stop it.

Try to keep your energy level at a seven. This is the level you should be during sex. Don't think about cumming, think about the pleasure you feel moving through your body.

try to last twenty minutes before you cum. You'll notice the build up will make the orgasm 100 times better. Jack off, get close to orgasm, stop before you cum, wait ten-thirty seconds, continue five or six times. Should last at least twenty minutes.

The best part of limiting your ejaculation to no more than once every four days is that you have so much sexual energy. If you're about to fuck a girl but know you will cum fast, just have her give you a blowjob or go jack off in the bathroom. Then within ten minutes you'll be able to get hard again and last extremely long without cumming.

This only works if you don't cum often. If you're jacking off daily, you'll either not be able to get hard, have a weak erection, or not be able to stay hard. sometimes you won't even be able to cum again.

and of course read the multi orgasmic man.
>>
>>16621104
Bullshit. I jerk off at least once a day (more so if I can't fuck my girlfriend) and have zero issues getting hard and staying hard.
>>
>>16621154
He said the source of this is just training yourself to finish fast, not doing it frequently
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.