[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 450x350
I was hide and seek with my pug then I put on a scary mask and hid behind a wall. When he cautiously came over I jumped out and shouted at him. he screamed like he was about to die, he turned around accidentally hit his head on the wall, he got dizzy and ran like he was drunk, then collapsed in the living room and took a shit. It was so gross the whole living room had the smell of his shit. I was so angry I slapped hiis face and picked up his turd with a paper towel and force fed it to him. I thought he would get grossed out by it and learn not to shit on the carpet, but he chewed it a few times and swallowed it like mm delicious?! What the hell should I do
>>
What
>>
So you scared your dog enough to have him shit himself, then you force it back on him?
You don't deserve animals.

Dogs eat their own shit all the time you fucktard.
>>
>>16620918
Yeah but I was trying to entertain him not scaring him for the sake of scaring him
>>
>>16620909
My pug shit on the carpet then I made him eat it but he liked it
>>
>>16620943
You clean up the dog shit and own the fact that you scared your dog enough to have him shit on the carpet.
It's not his fucking fault, it's yours.
>>
File: 1429540541626.jpg (107 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1429540541626.jpg
107 KB, 625x626
>>16620901
>>
>>16620943
Never have a kid. You need to learn to take responsibility for the piece of shit you are. When are you going to realize that you're the one behind that mask, not the dog?

Beating animals for your actions is a pretty low thing to do. It shows how you treat other people.
>>
Holy shit please put this dog up for adoption.

Please please please please don't have a dog and find someone for him. Please
>>
>>16621017
No I'm angry that he didn't learn to not shit on the carpet
>>
>>16621060
If it shat on the carpet in your absence, the dog would be in the wrong.

If you scream at it, bump its head in the wall then shits on the carpet, you're in the wrong.

The entity in the wrong is the entity that causes the shitting to actually happen.

It's like running to your mom and pushing her to the floor and then complaining that the wine bottle she was holding fell down, broke, and made a mess. Your mom wouldn't be at fault.

Same thing here. The dog isn't at fault. You are.
>>
My pug was run over by a car last year right in front of me and she died in my arms.

I'm angry that you treat your pug so cruel.
>>
>>16621044
I think I might just do that. He's smelly, snores, Afraid of everything and screams over nothing, and shits everywhere. Last week there was a rat in the basement and it scared him to death. He screamed like he saw a monster. The neighbor came by and thought he was getting attacked or something. It's terrible
>>
>>16620901
Post your address so I can take your dog to a good home where it will actually be treated decent.
>>
If you're not trolling then fuck you, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>16621149
>Afraid of everything and screams over nothing, and shits everywhere

Aaaand you're not really helping with your scare tactics, bro. Give him up.
>>
>>16620901
That's funny. When's your TV show coming out?
>>
>>16621149
rats can easily kill pugs btw
>>
>>16620901
How fucking autistic are you?

Better question:
Why are you acting like such a fucking nigger?
>>
File: gnfn.png (117 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
gnfn.png
117 KB, 500x360
>>16620901
>feed it its shit

fuck lol
>>
give him up since you're a fucking moron and not fit to look after a dog
>>
>>16620918
Is that why my dogs breath smells like poop
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.