[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
destruction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fleshlite.jpg (36 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fleshlite.jpg
36 KB, 700x700
I am having an issue with premature orgasm. nothing too bad (I can still get the job done) but enough that I want to do something about it. it takes a lot of pacing and control to keep from orgasming right away.

how do i train myself to last longer? yes I have "edged" and such and can last for hours when pacing myself masturbating. but when inside a real pussy nearly imediately have to fight the urge to cum. what else can I do? my personal theory is that masturbation just feels nothing like a real vagina and so the moisture/heat/softness etc drives my cock crazy.

would something like a fleshlite work to help me out with this issue?
>>
The only way is practice. So get a gf and go to town.
>>
>>16620881
have one, that's what i'm talking about, I want to last longer with her.
>>
I do alright, I wolud say I average about 2 orgasms for her each session which i'm quite pleased about but it takes a lot of effort on my part (manipulating rhythmn and angles and such) to pull it off.
and sometimes I want to be able to pound her into oblivion and leave her a puddle of sweat, orgasm, semen and satisfaction after giving her 4-5 straight brutal orgasms.
>>
Ease up from thick condoms to thinner ones?
>>
read the multi orgasmic man, google the pdf. it's the key to having good sex as a man, everyone should read it.

basically your sexual energy builds up over time. The longer you don't ejaculate, the more energy you have. If you have too little energy, you will not be able to get strong erections and will cum fast or not be able to cum at all.

If you're about to have sex, hopefully you haven't jacked off all week, so what you do is have your girl give you head or a handjob. Then cum, eat her out, and if you have enough sexual energy from not jacking off all week, you'll be able to get hard again within five minutes.

This only works if you don't cum too much. In your twenties, no more than once every four days.

Since you just came before sex, you'll be able to last very long. as long as you want in most cases.

of course with the more sex you have, the more used your penis will be to the sensations. more sex more often will help you learn to last long too.

just don't stress it dude. get out of your head and into your body. let your girl do the work, if you're too focused on getting hard or cumming too fast you will experience self fulfilling prophecy.

Also a quick tip: When you're about to penetrate a girl, smack your dick on her ass or vagina a few times. this numbs the nerve endings on your penis and reduces sensation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.