[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So its been 12 hours since i broke up with gf and its 4:46am,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450928658125.png (415 KB, 550x353) Image search: [Google]
1450928658125.png
415 KB, 550x353
So its been 12 hours since i broke up with gf and its 4:46am, tried to get to sleep but every time i fall asleep I keep thinking my ex-gf is right next to me and wake up shaking and my legs and head go really hot, thinking about how much of a selfish slut she is
ps. drove past the guys house who shes cheating on me with and her car is there
Ive cut all contact,
how do I deal with this?
>>
>>16620828
go get high as fuck, play some games fall to bed tired senseless.
>>
It helps to talk with a friend or family member. Take some time for yourself too.

You did the right thing OP. Remember that.
>>
>>16620828
Be mad.
Don't try and ignore your feels. Be mad.
Play a violent vidja game. Wallow in your anger. Soak it up. Embrace it. FEEL it.

When enough time has passed, you will feel something else. Maybe it'll be sadness. Maybe it will be acceptance or joy.

But if you avoid feeling your feels, you'll just feel anxiety. And ultimately, the feel you're avoiding in the first place.
>>
Go fuck some bar slut
>>
>>16620885
Don't do this unless you're positive that you can really entirely detach sex from tender feelings. Most likely you can't.

>>16620852
Listen to this anon. Focus on yourself, not her. Be with family members, friends, anyone you love and trust. Cry, talk, laugh (when something funny happens), just feel everything you're feeling so your life doesn't become just a soggy, samey sludge with no highs or lows and a constant dark cloud over your head.

You'll get through this. You've been through worse and so have people who were far weaker than you. Allow yourself to be human, but always remember that you'll come out of this stronger in time.

Source: Got broken up with three weeks ago (was engaged), feel like a sack of shit ATM, but I know it'll pass. Even if it takes too fucking long.
>>
>>16620828

Fill your time with activities, work, workout, study, friends, etc.

Try to better yourself by doing things.

Don't be afraid to stay by yourself at times and to think about what happened, but don't develop an obsession with it.

Enjoy your time, at first you will probably feel alone and worthless, but DON'T try to look for someone only to forget your ex.
Learn to stay well even without a GF and eventually you'll be ready for a new one.

Good luck, you'll be fine
>>
File: 1371795534803s.jpg (4 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1371795534803s.jpg
4 KB, 124x120
>>16620828
>So its been 12 hours since i broke up with gf and its 4:46am,
That's funny, it was 4:46am when you'd been broken up with her for 12 hours yesterday too. You know, when you made the exact same thread, same picture and everything, and posted about driving by her house and the guy who she'd been cheating with, his car was there? Yeah, that one. Are you on some sort of cycle where you get back with her then split up again every 12 hours or something?
>>
>>16621159
im sorry i think you talking about someone else.
>>
>>16620830
No, this is bad advice. Do not listen to this, please.
>>
Take a xanax. Afterward, rebuild your life. Those her-shaped holes need to go. Knock the whole fucking thing down, and build a new one from scratch, without her in it. Work on yourself. Come out of this with a better, badder you. Eventually you won't even think about her any more, but it will take time and work. Don't sit around moping. You can do it, anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>16621159
Groundhog dayyyy!!!
>>
>>16620828
Forget the fuck out of her. Get angry scream tell cry let it all out and move on. You were the loyal one and you are going to be hurt the most by this. She on the other hand is a Bitch for not ending things before she got with another guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.