[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become un-desperate for women if you get no women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Not a farmer.jpg (96 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
Not a farmer.jpg
96 KB, 600x675
How do you become un-desperate for women if you get no women?
>>
>>16620615
get women
>>
File: My cardolences.jpg (145 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
My cardolences.jpg
145 KB, 500x547
>>16620618
Desperate men get no women. It's like gravity.
>>
>>16620749
Gravity always wins Lemon
>>
Fap. If you already fap, fap more.
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
One word, redpill.

Apply yourself.
>>
>>16620820
Easy when you look like that
>>
>>16620820
>redpill
Kill yourself you insecure sexist cunt
Still though you guys do have a good point in trying to build up your own confidence and I agree that's crucial

>>16620615
Some day you will realize there is more to live then just Qts anon, and when you do you will realize that your other aspects of a person that you can improve upon also factor into finding people and gain confidence from this. With this confidence (and hopefully self esteem) you will get Qts because that's what they love.
>>
>>16620951
>sitting in your basement
>doritos on your unshaved, untrimed beard
>cant reach remote control
>350 pounds
"it must be easy to get chicks when you look like that"
>>
>>16620615
just start ignoring them, even hot girls get upset when unattractive dudes ignore them. in their minds it's like "what the hell, i'm totally out of his league why isn't he stammering his words and obsessing about me?!"

it takes practice but you'll get there. fake it till you make it
>>
>>16620986
It's possible to loose weight and gain confidence and Qts without the sexist armchair psychologist meme lifestyle.

Just work out and improve upon yourself (and in tandem, your confidence) and it will all work out
>>
>>16620982
which alpha male hurt you m90
>>
>>16620989
Faking it doesn't really work thatvwell, I'd say actually do it op and work on yourself

Get /fit/, get a hobby or skill, realize that bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, then you'll get confidence.
>>
>>16620999
>believing human psychology is simple enough to be categorized in a simple label
B8, trust me I'm hella confident and with good leadership skills, I just don't buy your meme
>>
>>16620615
Lurk /adv/ for a while.
>>
File: 1422542829758.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1422542829758.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>16620982
>insecure
>talking about building up confidence FOR women

Although I do agree on the women ain't worth shit, make money and the bitches will come OP and don't settle until you find a girl that has qualities of a housewife.
>>
>>16621028
Katya looks like shit
>>
>>16621028
Pardon me, I didn't mean it like that. Realizing there's more to life than just women is what I meant and improving those other things is a goal.
>>
>>16621028
Also housewife thing is a meme, live life and date chicks how you want OP, but realize that your life is about you, not them.
>>
>>16621016
>labels maaaaaaan, we shouldn't have words for shit it's all an illusion
>>
Read the multi-orgasmic man, seriously do it. it's short, google the pdf.

Your desperation for women lies in the fact that you have too much sexual energy. learn to control that energy and put it towards useful things like your career.
>>
>>16620989
this is stupid advice from shit-tier pua texts
why the fuck would a popular girl think about you in the first place
this shit works only if she already has minimal interest in you
>>
>>16621057
Are you a psychologist? Do you know how the mind works? Do you have any credible psychological papers that verify the whole dude bro misogyny lmao redpill bro science?

Plus I'm not saying that there are generally more dominant and submissive people, it's just that the whole alpha/beta thing pigeon-holes things too much.
>>
>>16621063
>short
>over 200 pages

Learn English
>>
File: 1451461606120.png (250 KB, 1600x791) Image search: [Google]
1451461606120.png
250 KB, 1600x791
>>16621086
I aint even the first guy, I'm just roasting because you got triggered over a single word.
>Plus I'm not saying that there are generally more dominant and submissive people, it's just that the whole alpha/beta thing pigeon-holes things too much.
>>
>>16621122
OK I over reacted, you are right, but like I said there are still dominant and submissive people, but humans are a more advanced to have just primal instincts alone effect it.
>>
hooker.also join groups and aim low to grind that xp
>>
>How do you become un-desperate for women if you get no women?

Lad, if you can be desperate for women even if you have no trouble getting women. It's not about the EXTERNAL WORLD, but about YOUR INTERNAL WORLD. Stop confusing the two.

Redpill in a nut-shell: I hate myself, it's someone else's fault!

If you disagree with this, think about why you have to try so hard to justify it, or in fact why you even feel the need to disagree with me publicly. Why can't you just walk away, eh?
>>
>>16620615
Start improving yourself to be attractive to women. By itself it is desperate, but the process will transform you and you may find a passion for something else that outgrows your desperation for women, thus eliminating it.

Godspeed.
>>
>>16620820
/thread
think about women as being non-existent/irrelevant
>>
For some reason, I would like to get some advice the other way around. I see myelf as a "purple piller" but i really wish i could get out of the "red pill"
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.