[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
virgin here who will most likely be losing his v-card it to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1439753830573.jpg (20 KB, 747x568) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439753830573.jpg
20 KB, 747x568
virgin here who will most likely be losing his v-card it to the girl he wants to marry sometime this week.

Why am I so self conscious about my dick? Literally I'm not even worried about thrusting wrong, or cumming too fast, its just my dick. She lost her virginity to a guy that was bigger than I am. He was 7 and a half inches, I'm only 5.11 ish (I always say 6) inches.

She tells me its not a big deal, and that she's happy with my dick (she's seen pictures) but still, I'm extremely worried. I know that 5 to 5.5 is the average, and also there's a solid chance her ex was lying (that's the type of guy he is) but I just want her to love my dick. I'm not overall happy with being "just above average". I don't want to be second best, I want to be the best.

Maybe you can help psyche me out of these thoughts so I'm not worried about it. My biggest and most absolute fear is that she's gonna crave more from me that I simply can't give her.
>>
Grammar fail in original post. I don't want to marry her this week, I'm losing my virginity this week. Lol.
>>
have your tried not having an ugly little dick?
>>
Have you tried not being autistic?

You think im insulting you, but you just wrote a paragraph about your dick with exact measurements. Just fucking chill.
>>
If she loves you, you're gonna be the best for her. But you have to get out of your head and take her at her word first.
>>
>>16620726
Its hard to chill. I want to please her more than anything. She's the girl I love.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.