[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time I go to hangout with people it ends up being a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ihavenofriends.jpg (25 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
ihavenofriends.jpg
25 KB, 500x382
Every time I go to hangout with people it ends up being a shitty time and a waste of money. I just want to stop hanging out with people cause of this, but at the same time I don't want to become a recluse with no friends. Anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
>>16620462
>Every time I go to hangout with people it ends up being a shitty time and a waste of money
What makes you feel this way?
>>
I feel the same way sometimes,but sometimes it's fun.maybe you're just hanging with the wrong people or in a bad mind set.
>>
youre a social failure kill yourself
>>
Don't listen to anon,you're good senpai
>>
>>16620473
I just don't enjoy myself. I went to go watch a movie and then get some dinner with two friends tonight. The whole time I was just thinking "Wow I wish I was at home by myself" or "Did I really spend 25 dollars on this shitty ass night?"

>>16620485
Yeah this has happened to me in the past and I assumed the same thing. But one of the friends I was with tonight was someone I considered a pretty good friend, which made the fact that the night sucked even worse.
>>
>>16620495
yeah listen to this guy. keep wasting your time and money on useless fucking stuff that doesn't have anything to offer you
>>
>>16620521
your friends, or you, are probably lame as shit and you have lamo conversations about the movie or what you're fucking eating and if you fucking like it or not. ditch the basic bitches, get a hobby and make new friends
>>
>>16620522
>keep wasting your time and money on useless fucking stuff that doesn't have anything to offer you

This is exactly what it feels like, which is why I want to say fuck it and not hang out with people and just chill by myself. But like I said, I don't want this to happen. I want to be able to go out and have a good time with friends.
>>
>>16620543
it just might be time to find new friends. but i hightly suggest the hobby route. if youre being social and youre feeling is literally "im wasting my time. i'd rather be at home" it probably literally means "im wasting my time doing the same shit over and over with friends, my time would be better spent at some learning an instrument or some shit, then i would have something new and interesting to talk about and share with my friends when i go out"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.