[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay. First post here. Prom is coming. Me and the gf plan on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: what-do2.jpg (45 KB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
what-do2.jpg
45 KB, 320x317
Okay. First post here. Prom is coming. Me and the gf plan on going. Only problem. She wants to wear a shit load of makeup and make up makes me feel uncomfortable and i just don't like it. I openly told her how i felt about it and she got upset at me because "everyone likes makeup" "it makes me look prettier". I honestly it looks like shit on her... I dont know what to do. Makeup just makes me feel anxious.. (I have severe GAD). she just refuses to go without, saying she wants to be happy. What do?
>>
1. you're a stupid turd
2. the fuck is GAD
3. she's wearing makeup to prom, you need to shut the fuck up about it. not everything is about you.
>>
>>16620287
You won't be with her in a year, stop making such a problem out of everything and let everyone do what they want while you do the same.
>>
>>16620287

either put up with it, or move on. i imagine you'll move on.

the best you can really tell a person like that is that you really do think they look hotter without it and that with it they look gross. she is a woman so she will find a way to feel offended by it but she'll eventually realize the point of what you are saying
>she is so beautiful that make up actually makes her worse

natural beaty, thats what they all want really
>>
It's her face, not yours. You can't control what she does to her body, and if you try to then you're a shitty bf.

Yeah you have GAD, but did you ever stop worrying over this non issue and consider the fact that maybe she has anxiety when she doesn't wear make up? There are plenty of girls, myself included, who simply feel uncomfortable/have anxiety/feel depressed when they don't wear make up, especially for an event such as their prom.

Stop being so selfish. How the fuck does make up on HER face affect you?

If it really does affect you as badly as you say it does, break up with her and let her find someone who isn't so childish and insecure over literally nothing. You're clearly not ready for a relationship.
>>
>>16620299
>>16620301
>>16621679
/thread
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.