[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got dumped by ldr GF.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1570843.jpg (57 KB, 532x600) Image search: [Google]
1570843.jpg
57 KB, 532x600
LDR Girlfriend of 4 months left me for her LDR ex of 3 years. I was pretty much the rebound after they broke up, and realizing that now really sucks. The worst part is that I regret not fighting hard enough for her. I simply let her go because I believed she would be happier with him. She said she had feelings for both of us, but decided to give her ex a chance because she had more memories with him than with me. I'm in the process of getting over, but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter.
>>
File: 1448913932934.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448913932934.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>LDR Girlfriend of 4 months left me for her LDR ex of 3 years
>The worst part is that I regret not fighting hard enough for her
Kek
>>
Date locally, get new girlfriend and realize it was foolish to have an LDR.
>>
>pretend girlfriend of 4 months left me for her pretend ex of 3 years.
oh my god I don't give a shit
>I was pretty much the rebound after they broke up, and realizing that now really sucks.
they probably never even did break up.
>The worst part is that I regret not fighting hard enough for her.
why, it's not like anybody sits around wishing their glorified pen-pal could be more petulant.
>I simply let her go because I believed she would be happier with him.
you did it because you had no choice and like the neotare
>She said she had feelings for both of us, but decided to give her ex a chance because she had more memories with him than with me.
she lied to try and be nice to you but it came out weird and dumb. don't read too much into it.
>I'm in the process of getting over
everyone always is
>but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter.
I doubt it.
>>
Welcome to life, sometimes you get kicked in the nuts.

But more than likely, you'll meet someone who you make a life with and if you think of this gal at all, it will be, "If she hadn't dumped me, I wouldn't be with this person who I've grown old with."
>>
>>16620256
OP here. I mean, during the break up, I easily accepted the fact that she would leave me, and didn't even bother to convince her to stay. She was confused between her feelings for both of us, and when she made her decision, I didn't want to send her into another confused state by telling her to stay with me. It hurt that she left me, but it would have hurt more to see her hurt herself picking between me and her ex. I truly believed I did it to make the transition for her as smooth and painless as possible
>>
>>16620239
>LDR

Did you ever meet in real life?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.