[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1451451372280.png (984 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1451451372280.png
984 KB, 800x720
Found myself in a situation where I could sort some shit out that's been bothering me for a while. I'll make it quick.

A while ago, a good friend of mine decided to cut all contact out of the blue. No clear reason for it, just said that she didn't like me (despite her starting and maintaining the friendship/relationship for the biggest part of 6 months). Now I've recently become aware that she's unblocked me on everything. So what should I do here? Leave it as is or initiate a conversation telling her what I think?

I'm on the fence about this and wouldn't mind some insight. I understand there are more important issues people are having on this board, if you feel like helping them out other than my petty shit I'll understand.
>>
Just end it all.
>>
Yeah, just do it.
Invite her out for coffee.
Do it in person not online.
Seek closure.
A
B
C
>>
>>16620171
Maybe one day

>>16620173
Person will be difficult because we went to different colleges (brit bong so they're in walking distance almost), but if I run into her I'll give it a shot, thanks anon
>>
First of all, I"m assuming you reaaaally like this friend, and would like to engage in a friendship again. Ok.

So, I advice you to give it some time (2 or 3 days, your call). Why? You said she started and mainteined the relation, so the chances of her talking to you is high (right?).
But why wait for her to talk to you? Doing this you will look not desperate and not caring at all.
But you can also talk to her first, then looking desperate and caring. But there are people who like this kinds of person that care and stuff (I do).

I probally made you more confuse. Just trying to show you the angles.
>>
>>16620198
Yeah I get what you're saying. I don't think she's into the whole desperate and caring thing, she usually takes that role and won't let anyone else have it. I'll wait a day or two, then if I don't get anything from her I'll hit her up with a "happy new year" text and try play it off as something nice rather than a conversation starter.

Thanks, Anon.
>>
She's just one of the many friends you will meet in life. Why waste your time waiting for her to message you first? If you really want this friendship/relationship to work, you'll have to put in some work. If that means throwing aside your pride to seem desperate, do it if she really matters that much to you. Otherwise, wait for new years to have an excuse to send her a message. You will have to ask her eventually about why she blocked you. And make sure she gives you a clear answer, not some round-about, beating-around-the-bush bullshit. Good luck, OP.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.