[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend paid me a hooker just because, I didn't fuck her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 5454.jpg (173 KB, 660x971) Image search: [Google]
5454.jpg
173 KB, 660x971
Long story short

Friend of mine paid for a hooker because I'm a 23 year old virgin.

The girl came inside his home, my Friends left me and her alone but I left.

I told him I didn't want to lose my virginity to a hooker and he just laughed. "Well, I'll fuck her then", he said.

So he went in and fucked her, we all heard the girl moaning in the next room and laughed our ass off lol.

The thing is, I don't really know if I should feel ashamed for not fucking her.

I don't really want to lose my virginity to a hooker, also she wasn't attractive, but I guess a girl is a girl to some people.

Did I do right adv?

pic not related at all
>>
Yea probably for the best m8.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>16620157
Yeah u did fine
>>
I lost my virginity to a stripper and i regret it.

Just tell your friend that you very much appreciate the sentiment behind what he did but then firmly tell your friend to not do that again, as it makes you uncomfortable.

You will lose your virginity to a regular girl soon though.

You may be desperate but don't make the same mistake i did. You'll regret it man. Just take it easy. You did fine.
>>
Whats going to be really funny is that now all your friends know that this particular friend is a slob and using hookers to get laid...win win situation
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.