[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, advice is needed, so i got a tinder match start texting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Coffee-Date-1.jpg (77 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
Coffee-Date-1.jpg
77 KB, 507x338
ok, advice is needed, so i got a tinder match
start texting, she wants to meet, she suggests coffee, before meeting she says
"but i have a boyfriend"
i come up with a witty comment but nevertheless i go into wtf mode, still proceed to say "whatever im still going" thinking it was a test
she says ok, we meet, we talk, she is a perfect 10/10 she does have a 3 month old boyfriend
my question is ....what is she thinking ? i didnt ask her what were her intentions, but having a boyfriend and been on tinder, and going out with another guy is kinda shifty
so what is your opinion on the subject ?
>>
>>16620145
fuck her, send pics to bf to spare him further cuckoldry
>>
I have been in the same situation.
And yes, this bitch is only looking for a friend. This is reallity answer.

But there is another point of view in this situation.
She fucking hates her bf and wants to jump the fence if you know what I mean. This is rare, she probally just wants a friend or whatever.
>>
File: i know that feel.jpg (8 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
8 KB, 234x216
>>16620168
she did text me yesterday, casual chatting "thanking me for the date"
but i have no intentions to be friends with hot girls, but if she wants to be friends should I just leave all the cards on the table, either we have sex or might as well stop this
>>
>>16620503
She's testing the waters, bitches don't release a dick till they have another one ready.

If you stay around for long and show "boyfriend" material (jump around her hoops), you'll get to be the one fucking her while she's looking for someone in a higher position.
>>
It's a shit test. She's on Tinder for only one reason. Be all like "Boyfriend not doing it for you?" and go for it anyway. If you do a good enough job the "boyfriend" will disappear.
>>
>>16620530
>>16620552
so according to you, im her fuckboi, but how do I get to that ? i ll have to stick around and make her see me as a friend?
>>
>>16620145
2 things.

Report her to the cops for having a three month old bf

Put a note to him in a place only a fuy will find, like bottum of toilet seat.
>>
>>16620145
>she does have a 3 month old boyfriend
I know what you mean but I still wtf'd
>>
>>16620158
highly underrated post
>>
>>16620145
If she's a perfect 10/10 then if you were to start dating her what makes you think she wouldn't trying hooking up with other guys when she's with you.
Or....
Just date her briefly fuck a lot until she starts showing the signs and then dump her.
>>
>>16620145
You do know only hoes use tinder right?
>>
In most cases, "i have a bf" is a shit test and you should just ignore it. Or joke with something like "i wish I had one" or whatever.

However in this case it sounds like she is just testing the waters to see if you are a better choice, and is just going on random dates to upgrade her bf. Just ignore her not worth it, you won't get to bang her.
>>
>>16620208
Wtf is wrong with being friends with hot girls? You do realise what the benefits to having a hot friend are, right?

I'm a grill so I'll spell it out for you:
>have hot girl that's purely just a friend
>she invites you to hang out with her friends
>attractive people attract other attractive people
>aka hot girl will have hot friends
>she could even be your wingwoman and help you get to know her hot friends, because she's already friends with them
>thus like her being a middle man before you and one of her friends hit it off
>there you go, you now have a hot girl to fuck and/or make your gf
>profit???
>>
>>16620145
>she does have a 3 month old boyfriend
Don't date her, she is a pedo and a cheater.
>>
>>16621698

Girls being dumb as usual

To OP: Like >>16620530 said, she just want to have sure that you>her bf, don't buy that "just friends" shit, if you just want to fuck her, stay in touch, take her to more dates and at some point she will want to ride your dick

But if you're looking for a relationship or have feels for this girl, then just leave now, she is not even close to gf material(cucking him with just 3 months? wtf?!)
>>
>>16621711
Kek
Nice dubs man
>>
>>16620168
That's because you weren't attractive enough to be the other man, this whore is looking to cheat
>>
>>16620145
Isn't it illegal to date a 3 month old...
>>
>>16620710
>Put a note to him in a place only a fuy will find, like bottum of toilet seat.
Write it in jizz on her back
>>
just ask her what her intentions are. why she fuckin around in tinder and goin on dates with a bf on the side.
>>
File: this fuckin guy.jpg (34 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
this fuckin guy.jpg
34 KB, 680x510
>>16621698
you got to be kidding me, why would anyone do that ?
if you were hot = i would end up wanting to date you
what happens after ? friendzone
you could be the hot girl of your group doesnt mean i want the leftovers of your friends when i asked for the whole cake, this is delusional no respectable man would do something like
>>
>>16620145
First thing, bring cash, only for you, don't pay for the cunt.

Secondly, find someone without the drama
>>
>>16621793
She said some shit like "friends are always welcome"
then again, she kept everything in secret, she choose the starbucks, didnt want me to give her a ride home or pick her up (i understand online dating can be scary) I thought the boyfriend thing was fake until she said she had to report in with him, so i felt kinda bummed
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.