[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how to get bleach out of a baby's eyes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: baby.jpg (52 KB, 1026x770) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
52 KB, 1026x770
Anyone know how to get bleach out of a baby's eyes?
>>
>>16620011

try using amonia, makes it easier to scrub it out
>>
>>16620011
How did you get bleach INTO a baby's eyes?
>>
spray that bitch with a hose
>>
>>16620028
Bill Nye Experiment I saw on t.v... It did say not to try at home tho.
>>
You have to use an aluminum bat and smack them in the back of the head in order to force the bleach out.

Two or three good whacks and your baby will no longer have bleach in its eyes.
>>
>>16620032
Superman that hoe
>>
I've tried pissing in his eyes like my uncle said only made it worse
>>
>>16620028
>letting your baby just sit around all fithy
>>
>>16620039
poor nigga won't have eyes anymore at all xD
>>
You just have to rub some soap together making it bubbly then you rub the bubbles in his eyes. that should force the bleach out
>>
Update: the baby is shitting everywhere now i have to use more bleach.
>>
you need to slap the fucker
>>
Is it bad that I found this baby in a strangers backyard?
>>
>>16620038
what kind of experiment includes rubbing chemicals in a baby's eyes?
>>
or you should try giving it baking soda by pressing it in his eyes
>>
>>16620073
I have already tried that it made the screaming louder.
>>
press harder
>>
>>16620017
>>16620028
Two VERY different people.
>>
The police are across the street. putting him the dryer isn't muffling the screams...
>>
if that dont work rub lemon juice in
>>
This might turn into Casey Anthony 2.0
>>
The police are walking to the door you think they can arrest a 11 year old?
>>
Final Update: The screaming finally stopped looks like I'm gonna have to post on how to hide a dead baby.
>>
Ok guys. This is OP here. I couldn't take it anymore. I put the baby in the oven and turned it on to 450 degrees. I put some duct tape over the top and now I'm watching TV. I'll be back in an hour to dispose of it.

Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
Maybe you should try washing your baby with a better anime next time. Might I suggest: One Piece?
>>
>>16620185
>One Piece
that's child abuse.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.