[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatty at the end of his rope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 184203.jpg (208 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
184203.jpg
208 KB, 600x373
How do you kill the apathy, /adv/? Are there any other anons on here that broke and pushed themselves to lose that weight? What was the thought that pushed you through? What are some thoughts that push you to stay in shape? What keeps you going back, 5 days a week, makes you kick the fried chicken and start steaming vegetables? Help me out, I just don't know why I don't want it as bad as I *feel* I want it. I'm disgusted by myself but apparently not disgusted enough.
>>
This may seem corny, but I imagine the ancient Greeks. I voluntarily temporarily convince myself of these ideals as man and the self as perfection and how it is self evident, a duty and the utmost beauty to improve oneself.
>>
>>16619980
for that to work you have to radically misunderstand history.
>>
>>16619997
No, just focus on a very idealized picture of them.

I said it was silly.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.