[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /adv/ so yesterday I broke up with my girlfriend. 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1451002870807.png (120 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1451002870807.png
120 KB, 500x356
Okay /adv/ so yesterday I broke up with my girlfriend. 2 years together. We're both young her 19 and me 20. The reason I ended it is because she had no initiative to do anything in her life. I would push her tell her she was smart but she was just too beaten down by her parents always putting her down and saying she'll never accomplish anything. I wanted to start a life together with her. Move in together. But she would just say how she'll never leave her parents house. That she can't be dependable. Am i wrong for leaving a person because of their lack of convidence in themself? I miss her. And i worry about her. But I also think I shouldn't be with someone if they don't share the same views for the future as me..
>>
File: 1450547590526.gif (1 MB, 393x220) Image search: [Google]
1450547590526.gif
1 MB, 393x220
Bump
>>
File: 1450735162393.jpg (20 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1450735162393.jpg
20 KB, 462x579
Second bump
>>
Hello?
>>
Is there anybody with anything?
>>
IMO, this is your job in the relationship... You should help her get over this. Not dump her. And what if this is depression? Another reason you shouldn't dump her.
If you really love her then go back to her. Things like this are ephemeral
>>
>>16619747
Get back together, the hell is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.