[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with this shit:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x314
>be me
>fall in love with my friend
>get rejected
>friend begs to stay friends so we do
>year and half later still in love with him
>tried to cut contact multiple times in the meantime, never succeeded
>now friend gets depressed, has some kind of breakdown
>I get antsy, feel like I need to drift away
>too scared to do so in case friend needs my support

I just don't know
>>
kill yourself you fucking idiot
>>
>>16619719
Really can't, also no need to get your knickers in twist
>>
>>16619684
Go find yourself a new bf/gf?
>>
>>16619779
Not that easy
>>
>>16619835
Yes, and?
>>
>>16619835
Why exactly is that?
>>
>>16619684

there is no point being 'with' someone for the sake of beign with someone. people like to say 'OH THANK GOD FOR MY MOM OR MY GF OR MY BEST FREND CUZ WITHOUT THEM ID HAVE KILLED MYSELF SO MANY TIMES ALREADY'

but they will say that regardless of who is in thier life. look at 4chan, its always 'id kill myself but <insert worst excuse evar here>' even when they dont have anyone helping them through their issues.

its THEIR issues. let them deal with it. if you commit to this you are commiting to be there for them through their entire life, becuase you cant ditch someone after they recover cuz they'll realize you didnt want to be there to begin with!1!!

its BS. they will be fine, or they wont. you wont even factor in, and trust me when i say he would not extend the same courtesy
>>
>>16620007
what's your point?
>>
>>16620054
You have no obligation to deal with his shit. Move on.
>>
>>16620065
notOP

But what about that Friendship thing?
>>
Why people even hate +++fat girls that much? Are they overreacting?
>>
>>16620217
oops wrong thread
>>
>>16619684
Are you a vagina version of me? Once I had a quite similar problem. Let's fuck, we're made for each other!

Now serious.

If you need to drift away, DO IT. Yes, he might need you, but you know what? You need yourself more at the moment.

And just tell him that, that you're antsy and you need to drift away but you're worried about him. Lend him a hand if possible, but not to the extent it begins to hurt yourself.
>>
>>16620874
wouldn't that be HARD?
...it's always about fucking...
>>
>>16620883
>wouldn't that be HARD?
Wouldn't that be the best solution for both parties? OP would get herself the time she obviously needs, and yet she isn't simply "leaving" her friend alone.
>>
>>16620899
It could also hurt both parties. Ask OP, bro.
>>
>>16620912
1/3 of the hurt is inevitable; it's in the human condition.
The other 2/3 are homemade because people aren't honest enough with the others and themselves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.