[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >24 >have always been socially nervous and awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tfw_grying.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29 KB, 640x753
>be me
>24
>have always been socially nervous and awkward around others
>have been getting better since 3 years ago when I got my first job
>see guys and girls together and feel bad cause i don't have that
>no not to an elliot rodger level
>go in thrift store, hella sketchy
>see cute girl at cashier
>she gives me the most cute smile and says "good morning, not wait good afternoon"
>it was afternoon, and i smile back at her
>want her to be my wife
>too scared to talk to anyone still
>want a girlfriend a meaningful life
>life without love is so empty
>>
Grow a pair and invite the cashier out for a slice of pie
>>
>>16619599
Idk if I'm really old yet. I'm probably getting there. She looked like 20. I don't know if that is lurking into creeper territory. What the fuck do I even say to her?
>>
>>16619570
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JmYVrB06Ws
>>
BRO. YOU NEED. TO GO MACK ON SOME BITCHES

>eye of the tiger

listen man. i played wow like forever now. and other video games. i did nothing with my life but smoke pot with my bros and play with my dick

and then one day im like. what the fuck man i fucking suck. so i did my research like a good little nerd. and i figure this out

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO

you think people just do things? you think lebron james was a boss his entire life?

well yeah he probably was. but thats because he spents HIS ENTIRE LIFE BALLING

ill tell you what i been recently doing. i been going to BARS

im 24 years old. and i just started going out to bars. cause my entire life i been cooped up hiding from everyone

so at first it didnt go so well. first. you gotta get the courage to go up to a girl and say hey. and no man you dont need some crazy pick up line. the BEST pick up line is. hey, im 347563456. how are you

and theyll be like ok. and then youre like oh cool how about this weather

WHATEVER

but the hardest part is gathering the courage. cause youre not used to going up to people and talking to them

but i want you to do something. once a week

ONCE A WEEK.

say hi to a girl.

itll change your fucking life

cause you know why?

youll say hi to the first girl. bitch out and run away. but the next girl youll say hi to. and shell say hi back. or maybe shell run away but you know what. you wont

then youll exchange a sentence or two with the next girl.

then youll have a convo with the next

then youll share a laugh with the next

and slowly. girl by girl

youll get used to it.
>>
>>16619613
I was hoping it was going to be this. Thank you, anon. Thank you! You got me out of that funk. Bitches are whores.
>>
>>16619624
>and theyll be like ok. and then youre like oh cool how about this weather
>WHATEVER

Not OP, but the thing is that the "whatever" part is the one I don't quite understand and nobody apparently wants to explain it to me.
>>
>>16619633
by that i meant talk about whatever. like what. ever.

just open your mouth. the worst thing is shell run away and you can have a laugh about how awkward you are. MOVING ON

how about this weather.
>whatever =
yeah its super cold! hot chocolate. snow. drifting your car in snow. hockey

whatever = just whatever comes to mind

it gets easier to flow conversation the more conversation you have
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.