[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/ I'm pretty fucking nervous right now. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Cîroc_vodka.jpg (18 KB, 326x490) Image search: [Google]
Cîroc_vodka.jpg
18 KB, 326x490
Alright /adv/ I'm pretty fucking nervous right now.

I'm a muslim by name (muhammad) and have a religious family but in the last few months I've been doing drugs and eating non halal food. However I haven't drunk alcohol yet.

Well this all changes on new years eve since I'm going with some friends, of which some are also muslim, to a nightclub. They've already bought 4 bottles of ciroc, some grey goose and jack Daniels for the pre drinks.

Now the problem is since I've never drunk before I'm insanely nervous about being drunk. My family think I'm going to a college gathering at a restaurant and I don't want to come home in the early hours all fucked up and drunk. I have absolutely 0 knowledge about alcohol and how much of each drink affects you. Any guidance on maybe some low level drinks to start off with will really help. Thanks.
>>
You need to break up with your girlfriend, that solves everything
>>
>>16619602
Did that a long time ago my friend.
>>
Dude. Look up the history of alchol and see a documentary about it. If I remember correctly beer came from the egyptians, wine from the greeks, and whiskey in the Americas.
Just remember.
Beer and wine are usually week.
Whiskey and all other hard liquor has more alcohol in it. So it should be consumed slowly and sipped.
Not taken like a fucking shot!
You can, but you will be playing with fire.
Also, electrolytes and water are your friend if you drink too much.
Cheers mate!
>>
>>16619565
I had a friend who liked to drink, eat bacon he was muslim then he converted to Christianity.

He disowned his family who wanted to honor kill him. His 'uncles' were out looking for him for several months while he stayed at my place.

He eventually had to leave the country. Haven't heard from him in years.
>>
>>16619565
Shots are OK since they are generally one serving of alcohol per shot. Beers also, since they range from like 4 to 8 percent alcohol only. Some mixed drinks (long island iced tea comes to mind) that are almost entirely alcohol. Avoid those. You dont need to get totally fucked up to have a good time. Maybe three drinks in the first hour and one per hour afterward, depends on your weight.

I hope you give up practicing islam entirely, even if you have to keep up appearances for family
>>
>>16619670
Goddam ISIS...
>>
Drink LOTS of water
>>
>>16619716
His parents were third generation Americans. Go figure.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.