[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20140405114919-campfire-pic.jpg (99 KB, 1188x1121) Image search: [Google]
20140405114919-campfire-pic.jpg
99 KB, 1188x1121
I have two friends that I met at the same time and am just as close to the two of them as the other. They happen to be dating but the female friend in the relationship recently told me that she feels sexually deprived and that her relationship cannot fulfill her needs. She explained to me that she is sexually attracted to me but I am not sure what to do because the boyfriend is just as close a friend to me. The girl has already tried to fool around with me and I am completely attracted to her but I feel like it's wrong? I don't know whether to pursue the strong feelings we have because if she truly loved her current boyfriend she wouldnt feel this way about me, or if I should deny those feelings and continue the friendship as it is? She thinks her relationship is going downhill as it is and I'm honestly clueless.
>>
Dude dont do that to your guy mate, theres a whole other bunch of women out there just fap and re-assess the situation. My honest advice is to distance yourself from that snake..

..or you could play the game 'just the tip' and see if it still feels wrong
>>
bro fuck this bitch. tell her to ditch her boyfriend if he doesnt fuck her good. dont fuck her

there's like so many bitches everywhere you dont need to be ruining relationships with your bros just cause you wanna get your dick wet

i fucked a few of my guys' girlfriends cause my dick is like BAM and they're working with wet noodles. but at that point i told them that hey dog your girl is feeling me you need to do something. and they were like fuck it you can have her

we're still cool but nowhere near as cool cause now they think im just gunna fuck their girls

but look dude there's girls everywhere. and if your guy isnt as cool as mine. cause my dude found a new girl in like a week and he was just fine. but if your buddy loves her and shit like that dont be throwing salt into wounds nam sayin

keep it real
>>
here's the thing though, would it be so wrong if I waited for them to breakup and then went for it? I've never been in the situation to be involved with someone that a friend has had a serious relationship with. I know she isn't happy in the relationship and they argue all of the time and don't really have a sexual relationship anymore so I'm just not sure.
>>
>>16619508
if youre cool with the guy ask him whats wrong

i can tell youre thirsty for dat ass. and ima tell you what

when you smash that puss its going to be so sweet youll bust in seconds flat

or maybe not. lmao. maybe that was me this one time. but hey. itll be good cause if you two are feeling it its ON MATAFAKA

but thats not a bad idea. be like. hey man some shits up with you two and you either gotta dip or fix it cause times a wastin

but man seriously dont bank on this hoe. you gotta keep your options open

look try this. go out and talk to other girls. like. just strike up a conversation with the cashier girl next time you go out and get your taco bell. or whatever you do

cause that way you wont be FIENDING for some tail. that way when this all goes down, and it will, you wont be the one jumping on her. shell come to you. and. when she does

you gotta keep it on the down low. or your bro is gunna flip some shit
>>
that was some serious advice, friends. Thank you. Any other input would be great. This is a very stressful situation for me and this is helping me understand what I should and shouldn't do. You're definitely right, I would LOVE to hop on that, but now may not be the best time. I should talk to my boy and let him know hes got issues because shes coming to me with this shit. but im thinking if they break it off it could be an on the down low kind of relationship or something because the sexual tension is ridiculous, like just last night we were all hanging, minus the boyfriend, and it was like 5am and she started rubbing my dick with her foot and i started going at it with her but thats as far as I let it go because I wasnt sure. she also told me if she didnt have a boyfriend that would have escalated way further so I know somethings probably gonna happen no matter what goes down at this point
>>
>>16619467
Tell your friend that his girlfriend feels sexually deprived. Try to help him out, maybe they can fix their problems.

I can relate to the sexual deprivation. She might be feeling lonely, rejected, maybe even teased by you. Distance yourself from her in the meantime.

Who knows? They could break up and you guys can date. Or they can stay together forever. Or there might be a homicide/suicide.
>>
>>16619603
Yeah look im on half a chub just reading that but never underestimate how devious a slut can be..if its a messy breakup dont think that she'll keep it on the down low..she'll rub the poor cunts face in it...but shes begging for it by the sounds of it...you gotta atleast fist her
>>
okay so the issue is, from what she tells me, he

finishes super quick, gets embarrassed and

doesn't ever get her off and its been that way for a

long time. She's sick of having that kind of

relationship with someone who she wants to be

serious with. They've been dating a decent

amount of time, maybe over a year or so, so

they've gone through a lot but I talked to her

about the signs I saw when my ex broke up with

me and the events leading up to it and she got

upset saying that I perfectly described her and

her boyfriend. It's a really difficult scenario.
>>
>>16619653
Dude the only thing making you say its difficult is cause you wanna smash her and i dont blame you... but shes gotta sort her shit out with him first... avoid contact with her bro...its bad karma points
>>
>>16619681
I agree. Let her sort this out with her boyfriend. State that you don't want to betray your friend and will stop contacting her until she understands her relationship.
>>
Yeah, it's probably not a good idea to pursue it. Maybe I'll be able to get in there with a clear conscience if they break up. She recently told me she wants to hang out with just me and her to discuss my most recent relationship because she is afraid her relationship is headed down the same road as mine. I truly would like to help the two of them, I really would. But I'm not sure if she really wants help understanding what's going on or if she's just trying to get me alone with her. I would like to believe that she just wants help understanding and if I can talk to her and help her figure her shit out, as a friend, I would like to do just that. I'm just not sure how to approach it because I don't want to feed her my issues that I had with my relationship and for her to break up with my boy because of what I talked to her about. You feel me?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.