[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slept with prostitute with condom, freaking the fuck out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: brazilian-prostitute.jpg (141 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
brazilian-prostitute.jpg
141 KB, 395x594
Hi /adv/.

Long story short. Felt really lonely, found a prostitute list, called her. Then went to her apartment, fucked her 2 times and got 2 blowjobs with condoms.

It was 3 days ago. I've been freaking out last 2 days, as I might've caught something. It was my first time with a prostitute.

To be exact, I get a little uncomfortable sensation and it burns in urethra, I think. No lesions, no discharge, no nothing. Just kind off uncomfortable. Can this be because of stress? After all, I put on the condom.

Jesus christ, never again. I feel like I've had a dirt bath

I've read on all the STD's and it seems I may have gonorrhea, but HOW? It doesn't spread through condoms.

Can someone help me out on this, please? I'm having trouble sleeping, as some diseases may still be on incubatory period.
>>
>>16619383
wew lad
>>
>>16619383

>1999+16
>sleeping with prostitutes
>what is pickup art

Jesus fucking Christ OP.
>>
>>16619392
I know. This is a good fucking lesson for me to not think with my dick any time in the future.
>>
Just go to a doctor, you're obviously beyond reason with your anxiety and hypochondrism.

And by doctor, I really mean therapist.
>>
>>16619401

You're an idiot if you think that a random girl you pick up can never infect you with an STD.

Given, you're also an idiot for thinking that this prostitute you slept with has advanced condom-piercing STDs probably developed by the KGB during the 70s in order to take the joy out of sex.
>>
>>16619405
Yeah, I'm going to a therapist for sure. Thanks. It's just I'm so lucky to be in this position right near the New Year's and doctors in my country will not work until 3rd of January.
>>
File: 1450756922728.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450756922728.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
your gunna dye op rip in piece
>>
>>16619413
Given the fact I'm russian that line was particularly funny.

You got me wrong dude, what I've meant is that I will never ever again betray the trust of my partner. Of course, I know that bar and club skanks are a lot more susceptible to STD's. After all, it's like their job is to gobble up dicks, unlike prostitutes. They do not protect themselves.
>>
>>16619383
Calm down, get tested, and don't do it again.
>>
>>16619473

This. I think it's honestly just stress, but go get a blood test. Rule it out, and then fuck another one.
>>
>>16619479
>>16619473

Yes, thanks guys. Will try to calm down first. Not really scared for myself, but actually for my girlfriend, because I'm a piece of shit that fucked a hooker.

Never again
>>
>>16619674
You have a girlfriend?

God I hope your dick does fall off and she leaves you for a better man, your a fucking scumbag. Here I am, a man that would never treat a woman this way and I am single yet dickheads like you get a girlfriend to abuse and give fuckin AIDS to. I really hope you kill yourself, I really do, like if I turned on the news tomorrow and found out some body from 4chan blew their brains out. I would be happy that your girlfriend has chance for a better life.
>>
>>16619695
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>16619695
You know AIDs isn't as easy to contract as you were made to believe nor is at as prevalent amount sexually active people.

If you weren't such an angry vindictive person as you are showing that you are right now you might find a girlfriend. But no one wants to be with a mean spirited little shit like you.
>>
File: 1412556932222.gif (5 KB, 228x236) Image search: [Google]
1412556932222.gif
5 KB, 228x236
>>16619725
Says the fucking casanova that fucked a hooker behind his GF's back.

You have not a single moral stone to stand on, let alone the high ground.
>>
>>16619383
It's [CURRENT YEAR].

People don't sleep with prostitutes anymore. Go pick up some girl at a bar/club like a normal human bean.
>>
>>16619746
Nah I'm not the guy who fucked a hooker behind his GF's back. That's pretty low but I didn't need to go on some pent up tirade about how much ill will I wished towards him.

I only ever fucked hookers when I was single and between relationships, but I was responsible about because I would get tested regularly. I can be a fairly immoral person though but I sleep fine at night.
>>
>>16619746
>>16619725
I'm just don't know how to react to this shit, honestly.

Tell me something I don't know, >>16619746
I'm not justificating my position in any way here. I know I'm a piece of shit that thought with my dick. I know I fucked UP big time, and that this will never happen ever again. You're jumping to conclusions with your accusations of me abusing my girlfriend. Have you ever thought that your vindictiveness is the cause of you having no SO?

Just really weak of a man, that gave into temptation under the pretext of not having sex any time soon (3years min, and being a virgin) because my girl is very, very religious who doesn't have sex until marriage and not only that, I am being in an LDR with her. But these are mere excuses, no one is guilty but me here.

Really stressed right about now.
>>
Urinary infection
>>
>>16619383
Dude. It probably is a urinary track infection. It could not. We cant help any more than that
Either way drink a standard assload of water. Not a metric assload. A standard one.
>>
>>16619784
If I were you, I would bring into question whether being involved with a religious person, let alone someone who you're in a LDR with is any worthwhile. It would be my natural instinct to terminate the relationship and seek a healthy sexually outlet. You do realize OP this is 2015 and you don't necessarily have to commit to a long-term monogamous relationship that may or may not lead to marriage. There are other relationship models and dynamics you can explore that don't involve resorting to prostitutes in desperation for sexual release; friends with benefits, polyamory, casual flings, casual relationships, one night stands and open relationships are worth your time exploring in spite of what social conditioning has led you to believe.
>>
>>16619784
>You're jumping to conclusions with your accusations of me abusing my girlfriend.

Tell her you fucked a hooker and ask her if she feels emotionally abused. Facts don't care if you believe them or not. Furthermore, if your religion is different than hers, your doomed to failure. My granddad taught me that, even if you are cool with it now, you'll start disagreeing over religion once kids are involved.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.