[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overreacting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1350.png (567 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1350.png
567 KB, 640x960
Hi /adv/, did I overreact here?

Story Time

There's a girl that I'm friends with who I'm into. [The beginning of every other thread, amirite?]

She wants to "hang out with me sometime". We mutually decided on restaurant and B-movie after, about a week ago. Today, about two hours ago, she texts me, "Hey anon, can [I'll call him Trevor] come along with us to the movie". Her and Trevor used to be together but not together (so friends with benefits is my best guess). I said no, then she suggested that we skip the restaurant and the two of us just go to the movie. I'm assuming so she could have time to spend with him.

>inb4 assuming makes me an ass

At this point, I'm pissed off and hastily said "I'm busy tomorrow". We talked a little more, she asked if I was mad and I said that I "was mad and that I wanted to spend time with her, and not be a third wheel". She gave me this sob story about how he's "having a hard time right now and it's his only day off" or something. I told her to give me some space for a while.

Also, any advice on how I can handle things related in the future would be great.
>implying I'll get another chance
>>
File: yare.jpg (35 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
35 KB, 479x492
>>16619266
>dating a girl that has had a fuck buddy

great way to get your feet wet into cuckolding
>>
you dodged her bullshit good job.
>>
>>16619266
Fuck that ho, nigga.
>>
>>16619275
Just found out about him today, faggot.
If I was a cuck I would have let him come, paid for his dinner and movie ticket, and then ate his creampie after he's done fucking her.

>>16619279
>>16619288
The motto: bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
I feel like this is her seeing how much she could get away with. Wanting her cake and eating it too. Why do I always attract these crazy bitches. Are all women like this?
>>
>>16619400
Yes

Welcome to the suck
>>
>>16619409
Before this, I never went on a date before.

>my path to wizardry continues

I feel like I should just stick to focusing on school/work.
>>
>>16619426
Women are genetically engineered by the lizardmen to take everything you hold dear

Remember that
>>
And you confirmed that this was a date at what point exactly
>>
>>16619463
Here's the thing, I didn't really. I only have myself to blame. I got caught up in excitement from her wanting to hang out with me at all. She mentioned at some point, that she "doesn't really date" but I forgot that. I thought about it later and didn't want to autistically ask if it was a date.
>>
>>16619463
Yeah, of course, dates don't have to be state out-loud all the time, but this isn't really her fault. She thought she could bring her fwb along and have fun.
>>
>>16619606
I think I should straight up tell her that I like her. Maybe that wasn't clear. I'm going to wait at least a week before talking to her again though. Don't want to seem contradictory.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.