[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wanna ask you guys for your thoughts on a 16yr old girl dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
wanna ask you guys for your thoughts on a 16yr old girl dating a 21yr old guy (sexual relationship).Is it weird?
>>
It's not going to last
>>
>>16619157
Its a little....childish

Don't you think?
>>
>>16619159
it's kinda anoying cuz that is the case with my best female friend and im really conflicted
>>
>>16619171
the fact that i feel weird about it or?
>>
If you are the 21 year old, kill yourself
>>
>>16619157
Not weird but be careful nothing is worse than being put on a sex offender registry.
>>
>>16619157
Weird and creepy, age discrepancy at that stage is too big

Also not gonna last
>>
>>16619157
OP here!(also a dumb cunt) she is actually 15 :/
>>
>>16619176
no,im the girl's best friend
>>
>>16619186
Then get her the fuck out of there
>>
>>16619181
See >>16619176

Fucking deviant. All my nephews are around that age. If they were girls and I found out about some creeper like you I would beat the living shit out of you and leave your naked ass in the worst part of town filled with niggers after scrawling "I hate niggers" on your back and chest, and hope the niggers take care of the rest of the punishment you deserve you sick piece of shit.
>>
>>16619190
well considering that i am a huge pussy,dont want to make her mad because she is my only female friend and other stupid shit about me,i dont think i have the guts to talk any kind of shit about her boyfriend
>>
>>16619191
well you are not talking about me sience i am not her boyfriend >>16619186
>>
what about a 30 yr old dating a 16 or 17
>>
>>16619213
Kek
>>
>>16619213
in that case 30yr old is a pedophile and the 16yr old needs a father not a boyfriend
>>
File: image_29.jpg (178 KB, 750x999) Image search: [Google]
image_29.jpg
178 KB, 750x999
>>16619202
Here are your options
1. Watch your best friend be raped although it may be consensual it is still rape BC he is a fucking faggot pedofile
2. Stop being a worthless pussy, grow some balls and tell her that her " boyfriend " is a pedofile

This is not like 16th century Europe, relationships like that are not ok, that guy is a fucking faggot
>>
>>16619157
As a girl who dated men with a larger age gap when I was in my teens, it isn't worth it.
>>
>>16619259
well im the girl's best friend. What should i do?
>>
>>16619271
How long have they been in a relationship for?
>>
>>16619271
I would think about beating the living shit out of him
>>
>>16619283
im not sure but i know that last summer she had a different boyfriend who was 1year younger than her so it couldnt have been over 5 mounths
>>
File: consenual.gif (854 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
consenual.gif
854 KB, 500x282
>>16619259
I bet it was for him, slut
>>
>>16619291
problem: i am 16 and have never been in a fight
>>
>>16619297
There's not much you can do I guess, thinking back as an angsty teenager I wouldn't have listened to anyone and I definitely would have pushed you away if you tried to talk me out of it. Just tell her you're concerned and you're there for her.

What you can do though is go out to the mall and hang with her and some guyfriends from school or something. Girls her age can easily jump from one guy to another. This is probably horrible advice but it is so much healthier to be in a relationship with someone your age when you're 16.
>>
>>16619314
thanks for the advice. Ill see what i can do
>>
>>16619191
You need to calm the fuck down because you have issues. Your response is not justified. Your nephews are intelligent enough to do complicated math. They're intelligent enough to learn about the Constitution. For most of human history, your nephews were considered full adults.

You really think she doesn't know exactly what she's doing with her pussy just because she's 15?

Pull your head out of your ass. She knows exactly what she is doing and she wants to do it. I've known women who told me that they were intentionally fucking men at the ripe old age of fucking 11.

11. Read that again. There are 11 year old girls that lie to their parents to sneak out and suck 18 year old dick in movie theaters and get fucked out. And they know exactly what they are doing. They actively lie, plot, and scheme to go do it. Not all girls, mind you, but they're out there. There are also 40 year old women who blush at the mere mention of cock.

So don't give me this bullshit about you running off and beating/murdering people for girls (and boys) fucking as if they're clueless little snow flakes. People are not fucking clueless. Daddy may know best, but that doesn't mean shit to your daughter when she thinks she's in love with a 21 year old, they're going to be together forever, and they BOTH want to fuck like God made them want to do at that age.

Weak minded fool.
>>
>>16619339
i think you are being sexist and glorifying pedophilia at the same time. Damn
>>
>>16619339
I'm >>16619259

You both need to calm down. Yes, the girl is intelligent enough to make decisions like this, but at 15 you don't fully understand the consequences. I snuck out and had plans when I wanted to see my older boyfriends when I was young. I sent semi lewd pictures to them and I didn't understand what was wrong with that and what could happen to them. You reap what you sow, but at 15, please. We just want the best for her.
>>
I'd wait until she was 16 or legal age, that's just the law. I don't believe this bullshit that some arbitrary number dictates maturity, as the brain typically hasn't matured till your mid 20's but stay in your range. There's a vast difference between a 20 year old and an 8 year old, typically. 16 and 20, not so much. Someone her age is expected to be more autonomous.
>>
>>16619377
>but at 15 you don't fully understand the consequences
I see what you're saying.

The same argument could be made for all of life.
>But at 30? Please, she doesn't understand the consequences of her actions, so she musn't be allowed to do them.
Life is made for people to live. It's only in this society, in this USA, that we unilaterally decide that our society is fucking retarded before the age of 18.

No thanks. These kids are smart enough to be described the kind of shit that will happen. They are smart enough to be parented correctly. They can understand. They can practice in a loving environment.

Either they're smart enough, or none of us are because your logic could be used for everyone except the wisest man and woman alive.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.