[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I locked my boyfriend out of the house. He won't be home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14
I locked my boyfriend out of the house. He won't be home for another hour or so.

Should I ask for $20 to let him back in, or should I get him to take me out for supper?

The $20 is more or less guaranteed because he can pass that through the door without me unlocking it. However, he might agree to supper just to be let I'm then not go.

Alternative bargaining ideas welcome. There's a 4/10 chance he reads this thread, but the plan is already in action.
>>
threatening to burn the house down and commit suicide is more effective
>>
>>16619102
He would call my bluff
>>
>>16619105
then you burn it down for real
>>
>>16619111
Too much effort/accountability
>>
>>16619091
Why come home when he has money?

I hope he beats you the way I beat my dick, like it owes me money.
>>
>>16619118
Him not coming home is a possibility. I told him earlier I was going to lock him out.

If he took me seriously he might stay out. If he did not, he'll probably come home.

If he doesn't come home, I'll order pizza.
>>
Why do you need 20$ so bad
For crack?
>>
>>16619134
I don't. I have my own money. I just want to force him to give it to me.

It all started earlier today.

I told him to call in sick to his night job so he could come see a movie. He said no. I shrugged it off.

Then he phoned later in the afternoon, asking if it was too late to come to the movie and said he'd call in sick to work.

I told him I'd check the website and call back.

When I called back he said he changed his mind, he won't lie to his work. I lied and told him I already bought the tickets. He said it didn't matter, it was a moral principle and he won't fake sick to work.

I yelled at him and guilt tripped him over the tickets and he said he'd still not call in, that he'll pay for his ticket cost.

I told him if he doesn't call in I'll lock him out. He claimed I'm not even mad and thar I'm just saying this out of boredom, that guilt tripping is just amusement, etc.

So now I'm not going to let him in unless I get the $20 for the hypothetical movie ticket.

If he hadn't told me he'd skip work to begin with this never would have happened. He deserves to be locked out.
>>
>>16619182

You are one of the worst boyfriends/girlfriends ever. I would dump you for this kind of manipulative behavior.
>>
>>16619182
I actually laughed for the first time in a looong time on this board while reading this

you guys are cute
>>
>>16619193
Ok, now that we've got over that hurdle, any advice on alternative bargaining chips?
>>
>>16619182
Either this is bait or you are a terrible person who is probably bored desu

Well done
>>
>>16619206

Consider not being twelve.
>>
>>16619091
>>16619182

Have you ever considered not being a psycho bitch? (Not your bf btw)
>>
File: tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.gif (343 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.gif
343 KB, 500x281
>>16619201
>>
>>16619210
Yeah I'm usually bored. I'm not making this up though, kek.
>>
>>16619193
>>16619210
>>16619216
oh come on how can you people take this kind of stuff seriously?

it's adorable

>>16619206
I would go for the supper thing instead of the $20, since he would have to actually sit through the whole thing

the $20 is the easy way out imo
>>
>>16619201

This. they are cute.

>>16619193

I dunno, done right it's actually kinda funny. It's like they're just playin'.

The worst part of this is that it reminds my of my family.
My brother and I always make deals about who goes and gets food and shit, of "if I order it, you have to wait and answer the door" kinda shit. Seriously, these deals get heated - I mean, he threatened to shoot our dog with a nerf gun (y'know with the little foam bullets) because I wouldn't drive up to KFC - Naturally, I don't pay ransoms, it would just encourage him, so, y'know, collateral an' all...
Then this Christmas, my mother found her present and complained about it, so I bought her a really big present that she has no room for to teach her a lesson about complaining.

I dunno, maybe it's just the way some of us are raised or somethin', but these kinda games are fun.
>>
>>16619216
Considered. Decided against.

>>16619220

Maybe if he didn't go out of his way to phone me then lie about being willing to call in sick, this wouldn't happen. How you don't feel he had this coming is beyond me.
>>
>>16619227
Yeah, I'm more leaning towards supper because then I can get drinks, too.

>>16619233
That does sound fun. There's nothing wrong with a little competition.
>>
File: 1451272216747.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
1451272216747.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>16619234

>women
>being logical

He just changed his mind. By your logic you should also be locked for lying about already buying the tickets.

I wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with women.
>>
>>16619242
>>16619227
actually you should make it sort of old-fashioned themed, he has to be a total gentleman about it

so unless he's driving, he'd get a cab right off the street, open the door for you, close it, hold your hand when you get out, the works

and make sure you both wear something fancy

...and call you m'lady

make it a fun night at least
>>
>>16619233
>they are cute

No they aren't; this thread is like taking crazy pills

>>16619243
sex bots soon brother
>>
>>16619243
No that's silly. I didn't go out of my way to lie to him, just tried to fix his lie.

>>16619250
Hahaha.

>m'lady

I'll tell him to find a fedora

I jest.

I don't know if I'll get away with all this but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>16619243
>>16619254
jesus fuck you people must be boring
>>
>>16619254
>>16619243

I'm >>16619233 this guy.

Guess, what, I'm a friggin' robot too. 21yr virgin over here.
I could talk about how women suck all day every day. Most of the time, I do.

But honestly, this just sounds like the type of shit OP and her boyfriend do quite alot. Not really meant maliciously, but as a bit of fun.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprise if her boyfriend plays along and takes her to one of those Mexican places with the annoying mexican mariachi bands, just to be all like "Well, you wanted to be taken out for supper didn't you?".

Honestly, it's a game... if he hopefully plays along and tries to 1 up her.
>>
File: 83xIkl0.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
83xIkl0.gif
992 KB, 500x281
>>16619274
If some retard locked me out of my own house I'd blow her head off
>>
>>16619182
So do you know what pegging is? I feel like you and your boifriend should investigate incorporating it
>>
>>16619265
>>16619276
hahaha and they're all fancy and shit in tuxedo and night dress, surrounded by greasy drunk people

>two glasses of your finest tequila for my lovely companion here please
>and make it snappy garzon
>>
>>16619276

I'm not a virgin, women are just a pain in the ass. As illustrated by this thread.

If he plays along then they're meant for each other, in their own fucked up little way. Hopefully they have a long and happy marriage with two and a half autistic kids.
>>
>>16619284
I've attempted but he's incredibly vanilla.
>>
File: 1349821779409.jpg (26 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1349821779409.jpg
26 KB, 640x600
>this entire thread

Fuck all of this and all of you, and especially OP with her bullshit tripcode, I hope you die in a fire. I can't even begin to put to words how shitty this whole thread and the tripfaggot who started it are without writing an epic poem about it.
>>
>>16619352

Whew lad, better get writing
>>
>>16619364
>whew no wew

if you're going to meme please do it correctly you shitlord
>>
>>16619386
Is my thread your new hang out?
>>
>>16619390
This entire board is my domain
>>
>>16619396
That's gay
>>
>>16619411
You're gay
>>
File: future3.png (343 KB, 472x395) Image search: [Google]
future3.png
343 KB, 472x395
>>16619416
I just want to tell you I love you, Peg.
>>
>>16619519
Oh? Thank you!

I'm taken though
>>
It's like a duel where you hope for both opponents to kill each other at the same time.

I'd cheer for that.
>>
>>16619182
lol, cute.
>>
>>16619274
Agreed. This simple drama is cute and fun. Don't overreact anon. It's a joke.
>>
>>16619583
Put your trip back on
>>
>>16619586
I'm not OP and you shouldn't accuse me of that.

Tripfags are annoying. This board is supposed to be anonymous.
>>
wew
>>
>>16619594
>this board is supposed to be anonymous

[citation needed]
>>
>>16619116
>accountability
not if you commit suicide.
>>
>>16619692
Everyone is anonymous, as a start, unless they purposefully do not want to be so.

Give me proof that it's not anonymous.
>>
>>16619295
I don't see how that's relevant. Sleeping pills + handcuffs. Problem solved.
>>
File: image_0-1.jpg (159 KB, 460x491) Image search: [Google]
image_0-1.jpg
159 KB, 460x491
>>16619091
>>
Whats the big deal, why cant you let him just go to work.
>>
>>16619707
The ability to use tripcodes duh and IDs
>>
WTF is this shit? And why people are treating it like it is normal? This is so childish
>>
>>16619182
kill yourself. Women have no sense of what it is like to have a real job, not those social hour HR jobs, a real job where rep gets around.
maybe he takes pride in his work? I don't care if he is a ditch digger, you should be happy he doesn't want to call in sick. Whats funny is your pcyho is going to stress him out so much, it will mess up his job for the next few days anyways
>>
>>16619528
Diff anon but I feel like I love you and hate you at the same time, so idk compliment?
>>
File: Dark_Knight_wallpaper.jpg (307 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Knight_wallpaper.jpg
307 KB, 1600x1200
>>16621365
He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
>>
>>16621379
Fuck my ass plz
>>
>>16621322
Ok, NEET, calm down now.

Anyway, I'll update this thread with the events that followed shortly, since you're all so enthralled.
>>
PLEASE do, I need entertainment.
>>
>>16621838
Don't worry, I love story time. Anyway, this is going to take a while to type from my phone. But I'll begin.
>>
>>16619091
What is this, National Tripfag Baiting holiday?
>>
>boyfriend gets home
>he tries to unlock the door
>his attempts are fruitless
>(there is a chain lock from the inside, of which I have utilized)

he mustn't remember I told him I'd be locking him out, as he proceeds to gently knock on the door, expecting I come unlatch the chain.

I lay back and relax. I am playing checkers on my phone.

>a phone call interrupts my checkers game
>of this I am annoyed
>I hit 'accept call' accidentally (had plans to let it hit voice mail the first time)
>reluctantly I put it on speaker phone

From here on, "h" will stand for him (my boyfriend) and "m" for me

[Over the phone]
>H: Let me in, faggot
>M: [silence]
>M: No?
>H: [laughs] come unlock the door
>M: Will you take me out for supper?
>H: No, I just got off work, I just want to sit down
>M: You can sit down in the restaurant
>H: Fine, we'll go pick something up, come on, the trucks getting cold
>M: [silence]
>H: Come on, fuck, let me in my house
>M: No
>H: Why the fuck not?
>M: I don't want to 'pick something up', I want to goto a resteraunt
>H: [complaining, I'm tired, blah blah blah]
>M: Are you going to take me to a resteraunt or not?
>H: No
>M: [hangs up phone]
>H: [calls back]
>H: Why won't you let me in?
>M: I told you earlier I was going to lock you out if you didn't call in to goto the movie, after you lied to me
>H: Holy fuck
>H: [stern voice] Baby, can you let me in so we can discuss this inside?
>M: Are we going to a resteraunt
>H: [assorted complaints]

Being tired of listening to him talk and wanting to get back to checkers, I leave my phone and walk over to unlock the door.

As he comes in, I go back to our room and lay down. I slammed the door, for dramatic effect.

He comes in the room and climbs on top of me, trying to hug/kiss or whatever

I roll over and tell him to fuck off
[Cont]
>>
>>16621986

>H: what the fuck. Ok, come on
>M: fuck off
>H: Babe, what the hell?
>M: you won't goto a movie with me, you missed my birthday (that was back in august, by the way, and not something I cared about), now you don't even want to spend time with me in a resteraunt. And you lied to me!
H: Babe, I didn't lie to you, I swear to God
M: [assorted yelling]
M: You're psychologically abusing me by saying things like, 'this is all just a game to you' and not taking me seriously
H: Fine, we'll goto a resteraunt, come on, I'll suck it up and be miserable
M: So spending time with me is being miserable?
H: No, that's not what I said. Babe. I'll take you to the resteraunt if it means you won't be mad
>M: No, fuck off, I'm going to bed, you'll just be miserable [etc etc]
>H: [pleads for a while but eventually leaves room angry]

I wait for a bit then go to find him in the kitchen (he's started cleaning shit). Big smile on face, hug him.

>M: OK, we can go 'pick up food' now
>H: [is shaking]
>H: [grabs my upper arms and forcefully removes me from hugging him]
>H: You can't fucking do that
>M: I can't hug you?
>H: You can't play emotional games with me like that
>M: Why?
>H: Because I get frustrated, it pisses me off
>M: Why?
>H: You just can't, Ok?
>M: [hugs him again]
>H: [eventually hugs back]

We went to get food. He said he wasn't hungry and didn't get anything. I read him this entire thread on the way home, we laughed about it.

He slept in intentionally and was late for work this morning. I was also an hour late for work. My boss called to inform me I'd be receiving a raise starting January. :^)

Anyway, that's it for now, senpai. I'll check back with new zero consequence stories in the future.
>>
>>16621986
>>16621993
Lel

But something doesn't add up though.
>>
>>16621986
>>16621993
Fuck off back to /r9k/ you shitty troll. Stop trying to make women look bad.
>>
>>16622009
What doesn't add up?

>>16622010
I'm not a r9k troll. Goto 4plebs and check my post history, if you must. I'm pretty sure I've even posted a selfie here in the past.

It's not my fault if you think all women are the same and my personal actions are a reflection of the entire sex.
>>
>>16619182

This is why men say women are bat shit crazy.
>>
>>16621878
It's a true story, m8

Don't even see what's so unbelievable about it.

There have been way more far fetched events between us, like the time I gave myself a concussion headbutting him for not entertaining me.
>>
>>16622035
I'm not crazy, I just get bored.
>>
>>16622030
Yeah I know you're legit, "sociopath" (never forgetti).

But just can't figure out why the story doesn't add up. Oh well.

My ex did these fuckfuck games all the time, and it shit me to tears.
>>
>>16621986

Wait, wait, wait...

This is his house? If you aren't also on the mortgage or lease then you're a right old cunt. I'd kick you to the curb like the trash you are.
>>
>>16622055
I'm not a sociopath

But tell me what you think doesn't add up, I'd like to know if I typo'd or something

The story is 100% legitimate, so I can't see how anything wouldn't be able to add up otherwise
>>
>>16622035

Fucking with people like this because you're bored is crazy.

From the sounds of it, you're realtionship and any after will just go up in flames.
>>
>>16622058
It's my house, too. I think he was just attempting to push his 'authority' after realizing I was really not unlocking the door
>>
>>16622073
Why? It all ended great. He's happy, we laughed, I got food. No harm done.
>>
>>16622066
>Not a sociopath
m8

Yeah I'm a bit intoxicated so everything looks off atm.
>>
>>16622090
Forgot trip.
>>
>>16622055
>>16622098
Hi Matt.

It's 0230 and you're still awake. I can see your light on through the window across the balcony.

Go the fuck to bed.
>>
>>16622090
Wizardy.

&I don't think anything fails to add up, but if you figure out what's off to you let me know. I'll explain if I just worded something shittily.
>>
>>16622085

Because it will eventually wear him down.

You said he was shacking, he pushed you off of him from a hug.

I had a past girlfriend that would play these little games. She'd lock me out of a room or the house, she'd get in the car and lock the doors, she'd just refuse to get up from a park bench or leave a place because she wanted to show me she could do whatever she wants, even though I never had an issue with anything she did, she would also say to calm down because it was cute and she was just playing.

Well I went along with it for awhile thinking it was just some playful fun, but she kept it up, it got old, and at times was really getting in the way of the rest of life. We hadn't seen each other in a few days because she had final exams, so I went to her university to take her to lunch before work, she was upset that I couldn't call off because we were already short on people at work. Locked herself in my car with my keys saying she just needed to plug her phone in, made me an hour late to work, got written up for it. Blamed me when I told her what happened. Thankfully those were university days and that wasn't a really important job.

I played along with it for almost 3 years, but basicly I got sick of the childish games and having to always wonder if I had to deal with that shit. It got to the point where I'd really not want to give her my keys, phone, anything. I lost trust in her, and got tired of being a play toy.
>>
>>16622090
Like we needed her to tell us that. Literally 95% of all tripfags have NPD, BPD or HPD, and people with NPD are basically psychopaths.
>>
>>16619254
>like taking crazy pills
shut the fuck up
>>
>>16622129
Sounds like you're applying too much of your personal past situation to this unrelated one.

Even on the off chance he ends up feeling the same, my life will go on.

>>16622136
Whew. I started tripping initially because people here would get all riled up and armchair diagnose me as an Anon, which got boring after a while. It was easier to have a name and not have to re-explain myself each instance.
>>
>>16622178

Not just my own past. I've seen this with friends and coworkers.

Your life will go on, and chances are you'll grow up into an actual women or remain a child.
>>
>>16622186
I'll take things that don't matter for $100, Alex
>>
>>16622214
Oh look, it's the Daily Double.
>>
>>16622220
Ok, I kek'd
>>
>>16621993
I view it as more "playful teasing" than being outright bitchy/manipulative. It's cute

>tfw you have qt3.14 gf to fuck with you emotionally then hug you while you're about to strangle her
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.