[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice about what pills to buy. (Sorry about my english)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Adderall.jpg (581 KB, 2580x1378) Image search: [Google]
Adderall.jpg
581 KB, 2580x1378
I need advice about what pills to buy. (Sorry about my english)

I know i should go to the doctor, but i have been going to psychologist and psychiatrist all my life, the important point is that i have been told i have ADDH (Attention Deficit Dissorder with Hiperactive behaviour). But in my country people cant get acess to expensive drugs, and they normally try to solve this problems by other means.

But now i have some money to spare, and a way i can get anything from the States or other places, so, my question is, what is the BEST drug overall to start?.

I sleep way too much, i can concentrate, i am normally very smart but since i take Fluoxatine (The most basic antidepressive) i have stopped havig this smart ideas i used to have. What does /adv/ tells me i should buy.

I know about ADerral and MOdafinil, but i cant choose between them.
>>
>>16618892

Where I'm from adderall can be acquired for around $50 per.

I'm assuming that you just want it to play around with, seems kind of expensive just because you're too lazy to study or whatever.
>>
>>16618933
I wouldnt callit lazzy, but i always had this lazyness yes, would you recomend i purchase one small bottle (of WHAt?) aderrall, modafinil... etc, and jsut taste it, as i live in a country where purchasing this stuff is well, not very easy, i wont become an adict i think.
>>
>>16618939

I can't recommend one because I have never used them. I don't mess around with amphetamines primarily because of how addictive and damaging they are.

I think a much better solution to relying on drugs is to get off the computer, turn off your phone and just handle your business. What is the plan if you do start using this stuff? Pop some whenever you have work to do?
>>
>>16618968
well im just curious, this CANT be purchased on my country, but i want to see if it really works you know my point of view? i do have adict personality, but i doubt i will be puchasing this more than one time. even if i like the drug... I just want to see that thing i read so much, is making me crazy, i want to know and feel, that is where i am coming from anon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.