[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small dick probs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: daxmad.jpg (14 KB, 221x319) Image search: [Google]
daxmad.jpg
14 KB, 221x319
What do you do about a small dick?
>>
>>16618878
Use it inside of a female.
>>
How small?
>>
>>16618893
Look at your pinky finger. Then think smaller.
>>
File: 1450597140915.png (567 KB, 783x876) Image search: [Google]
1450597140915.png
567 KB, 783x876
>>16618893
like 5 1/2" long if I pull my pubes and fupa back, which is fine ig, but it's really thin. When it's soft it's just utterly pathetic, like a button with a fur coat
>>
>>16618878

I'd try to make up for it with oral skills, I guess.

Is it at least a little thick? You may be able to pleasure a smaller woman with some rabbit fucking if so.
>>
>>16618911
My size wasn't that big of a deal back when I was thin and fit, because I could still get rock hard erections, and had some skill in bed, so could usually make a girl cum.

Now, it's like i'm never full mast, and even when I am, it just looks fucking small, especially the width. I'm ashamed to whip it out in front of doctors and shit. I overheard my doctor (female) talking to the nurses about how small my dick was. She said not only is it small, it's really thin too. Fuck.
>>
>>16618927

Why do you ever have to take out your penis in a hospital? Why does a nurse ever have to see your penis? Why are you frequently in hospitals?

Not trying to be a dick, its just that a lot of what you're saying makes no sense. I think you may be making things up in order to make your situation sound worse than it is.
>>
>>16618950
To fuck the nurses in a glory hole duh
>>
>>16618955

Well if fucking fat girls is your thing...
>>
>>16618950
It's called a physical ya dingus, i had to take one a couple of months ago
>>
>>16619092

And they inspect your penis during a physical...

Try again, fgt.
>>
>>16619124
They cup your balls and make you cough you idiot. It's hard to cup a set of balls without seeing some penis. Have you seriously never had a physical?
>>
>>16619155

Nobody is looking at your dick, shitlord. It is all in your head, likely because your dick is small and you're self conscious.
>>
>>16619246
she looked directly at it. am i being trolled or are you seriously this dumb?
>>
at least you don't have disgusting hanging lips...
>>
>>16619270
at least you can get corrective surgery
>>
>>16619306
yea but i'm afraid of looking even worse. i've seen some bad labia jobs.
>>
>>16619319
send away for a DIY kit
>>
>>16619348
A do it yourself kit?
>>
>>16619263
Pretty sure she had to look at your so she didn't hurt you while cupping your balls.

Calm down, get good at foreplay, gain some fucking confidence, and it won't matter.
>>
>>16619376
Yeah if you're worried about a doctor messing it up. I've heard good things about "Labia-b-Gone", but there's other brands out there too.
>>
>>16619382
What difference does it make what her reason was for looking at my dick? I don't care either way. Point of fact is she saw my dick and made fun of me for it with the other nurses.

I just pray to God it was in my head, but it sounded legit. One nurse who hates me laughed and said something I couldn't understand, and another one seemed offended that she would say something like that. I really hope I'm just crazy, because being crazy>small dick
>>
>>16618878
Nothing, it's not like anyone will ever see it except maybe for some medical staff.

>tfw 5 inches
>>
>>16618927
>I overheard my doctor (female) talking to the nurses about how small my dick was. She said not only is it small, it's really thin too.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>bring me that doctor's head
I would have marched my happy fucking ass over there and given that stupid cunt the what for. Then I would have filed a formal complaint against her using all available official means at my disposal.

You DO NOT discuss patients in public. You DO NOT make disparaging statements about patients except in the privacy of your own mind. Oooo that bitch.

About your cock - you will just have to find a woman that doesn't care enough to make your cock size her priority. These women exist and you are only worth a woman as good as you are willing to make yourself for her. Sooo, I would start on improving yourself until you actually like yourself again.

About sexual mechanics, all things can be compensated for, even if you have to bring in a hung dude every once and a while to give her a bigger dick. But you can control the entire process.
>>
>>16619407
never heard of that before. Do you know where i can get that?
>>
>>16619417
Girls are bitches, just like guys are douches sometimes. Like I said, gain some confidence and it won't matter.
>>
File: smiling.png (339 KB, 628x351) Image search: [Google]
smiling.png
339 KB, 628x351
>>16619441
>even if you have to bring in a hung dude to fuck your girlfriend
>don't worry you'd control the process
>the process
>process
>>
>>16619441
She would have just denied it though, and i'd be standing there looking like an idiot for confronting her about talking shit about my small dick. and then what if i just misheard or imagined it? then they'd know for sure i have a small dick.
>>
the only working thing when it comes to making your penis bigger is one of those stretchers. you wear it like 6 hours a day and after months it gets longer. doesnt hurt or cost much. just lots of time. remember to post progress on /b/ with pics
>>
>>16619442
Most hardware stores carry them, they'll probably be near the section that sells dremels
>>
>>16619441
This dude actually advised OP to get somebody else with a big dick to fuck his girlfriend
>>
>>16619522
Well what's OP gonna do, get a bigger dick? Size matters
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.