[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went on a second date with a girl, everything seemed to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449336425456.jpg (107 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
1449336425456.jpg
107 KB, 640x610
I went on a second date with a girl, everything seemed to go great but she didn't text me after. Does this mean i fucked up?
>>
>>16618836
Text her once saying it was good seeing her again or something along those lines. Another text a few days after, you have the date and time.

You'll have a much better idea.
a)she's not at all interested
b)she is interested
>>
>>16618842
Well I kinda joked about doing something again today and she didnt take me up on that, that's why I am cautious. But I think she still wants me because we are doing a dance thing in a week or so.
>>
Don't date, it's not worth it
>>
>>16618846
You have plans with her in a week? If so, take it from there.
>>
>>16618854
Okay so no contact till then unless she contacts me first?
>>
>>16618863
You can give her a text. One text. See how/if she responds. Do not over do it.

My experience is that if a female doesn't initiate then she's likely not too interested or extremely busy.
>>
>>16618850
Truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>16618886
Really? My experience is that if a female doesn't initiate, she's a female. 90% of the women I've dated take zero initiative until we've been on at least 3-4 dates. Some of them never do jack shit.
Really crushed my self esteem when I was younger and probably caused me to miss a lot of opportunities, because I thought if after a month she still never took initiative or even texted me first she just wasn't interested. Nope, turns out women are just stupid and lazy.
Gender equality is a meme, even the most feminist of women still expect the guy to man up and do all the hard work.
>>
>>16619693
All the gf's I've ever had have always initiated a text or call within 2-3 dates, some even the first date.

>probably caused me to miss a lot of opportunities
Perhaps the same with me, I never felt comfortable chasing down someone. I'll initiate the texts, dates, it never seems to work out when I do.
>>
Girls are weird.

I had one messaging me for a long time so I finally agreed to go out. She was pretty cool, we shared the same interests, everything went good and we talked about our next meeting. Then she just slowly stopped messaging me.

Not upset, but I think we could've been happy together.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.