[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, girls who are here, can you be completely and totally honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey, girls who are here, can you be completely and totally honest with me about something here?

I consider myself a cool guy who has his shit together. I've got a nice otter mode body, a job, lots of hobbies, lots of friends, and am on track to get a lucrative STEM degree. People tell me I'm fun to be around.

Buut, the big thing I want is a girl to just be able to pour my love into. I want to shower her with affection and cradle her in a net of warmth and love. And I want her to love me as much as I love her.

Is this a big turn off for you? I mean, I've seen demonstrations time and time again of girls being more attracted to aloof guys. Hell, it's just human nature to want to win over what you can't have. I always try to be aloof, but when I'm talking to a girl I really like, I can't hold it all in.

I just met a girl on tinder 1 day ago, and I just sent her a sketch I did of her. I think she might get creeped out

I mean, I'm not clingy. If you cheat on me or dump me, I literally will not give a shit because I can get another girl easy. I've mastered the art of controlled infatuation (realizing being in love with a girl is like telling yourself one bowl of rice is better than the others just because you've salted it) so I can turn it off and on. I just really like expressing my excitement and love and I feel like that makes me seem like a boring person who lacks challenge.
>>
>>16618804
>Is this a big turn off for you?
No, but I can't speak for every woman. Everyone is different, so you're probably going to get different answers.

>but when I'm talking to a girl I really like, I can't hold it all in.
Early on, you should. Especially
>I just met a girl on tinder 1 day ago, and I just sent her a sketch I did of her.

Don't stop, but keep it to yourself at least until you've dated for a month or two.
>>
>>16618804

Your autism is probably the biggest issue. You also seem like an emotional abuser; you'd probably be the type of guy who would threaten your girlfriend with a breakup every time she did something you didn't like, stating that you can find someone else easily.

Also, being unemployed and claiming to having your shit together are contradictory.
>>
>>16618820
>>16618804
>This is literally
>BULLSHIT
>Op is the
>BIGGEST
FAGGOT.
>>
>I want to shower her with affection and cradle her in a net of warmth and love. And I want her to love me as much as I love her.
This is what tons of people want and no issue at all. It just makes you higher potential as a partner.

What you have to realize though, is that it is necessary for women to be on their guard in the early stages. It would be wise for men as well. Some people are just fucking weird. Almost any girl who's actively tried to date around has received any combination of the following; threats, insults, dick pics, professions of undying love after a handful of conversations... so getting a sketch of someone, something that is quite personal and that a lot of energy and time were poured into, when you have only known that person for a day, that sets off alarm bells. Because it is uncommon and compared to most early dating rituals, makes you seem crazily invested or hung up.

You just need to develop an intuition for how to pace things, and how to select a partner with a similar character and desire, and then you're golden.
>>
>>16618823
Not at all. I love all that gushy shit, and OP sounds a lot like my guy. But I think most people would be weirded out if they got drawings or weird declarations after only knowing someone for a day. My guy waited a few months before he started showering me with compliments, gifts, poems, etc. We've been together for almost 15 years and it still feels like we're in the honeymoon phase.
>>
>nice
>ottermode
Pick one and only one.

You sound completely undateable to me. But different people like different things and all that. I'm sure plenty of women would like the intensity and tacky romantic gestures. Personally, I'd find it annoying and my pussy would become the Sahara.
>>
>>16618868

Keep in mind that OP is likely around 19 years old. He grew up in the era of youtube music video prom invitations and other such supreme gentleman creeper shit being the "in" thing.

I wouldn't know, but maybe this brand of faggotry is acceptable among really young females.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.