[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be moving out in January and can't decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: empty-room-interior.jpg (358 KB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
empty-room-interior.jpg
358 KB, 5184x3456
I'm going to be moving out in January and can't decide whether to look for a living situation with roommates or get my own place. I'm 25 and make enough that I would be able to afford living on my own, even though that would mean I would not be saving as much money as I'd like to.

Have lived with 2 roommates for the past 2 years and generally got along well with them, even though we weren't really friends or anything.

Can you guys help me see this more clearly? Maybe weigh in on all the things to consider in this decision?
>>
Anonymous (ID: 8qDlpsWH) 12/29/15(Tue)21:19:26 No.1017171▶
Pretend you are Xipe Totec and demand that you be allowed to flay them and wear their skins as a coat for 20 days until they rot off
>>
>>16618685
Two years ago, I was in the same situation.

After living for a year in a shared accommodation, I grew tired of all small crap that my flatmates ware up to - not washing dishes, wasting all hot water, leaving washed clothes in the washing machine, saturating broadband throughput with torrents etc.. They ware all good lads, but all those small things combined started to hit my nerves - that's why I left.

Now I'm in my own flat for more than a year and I bloody love it. Yeah, I don't save as much money as I would like to but fuck it - I have my peace and privacy.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.