[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what to do when you feel taken for granted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: takenfor granted2.jpg (23 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
takenfor granted2.jpg
23 KB, 500x372
What do you do when you start to feel like your partner takes you for granted?
For example:
> you keep doing the small little things that they love but they don't do it for you
> don't say thank you or appreciate anything you do for them
> you still be romantic but they don't try to anymore
> they just get so used to you being around, they don't worry about anything
> you're still so in love with them, and you know they love you too, but it doesn't feel like as much as they used to.
>>
>>16618381

only ever had one situation like this. me and my bf were in an open relationship, and it was common that we would scope out hot guys together and check em out.

the problem was he took this to the nth degree. we'd be having a regular walk down the street, talking, and he'd cut me off mid sentence like 'IS THAT GUY HOT!!1?'

and id look to see hes trying to check out some guy four stories up on a balcony. at one point i very bluntly asked him to stop doing that cuz hes not focusing on us at all, hes doing this the entire time were out in public and we cant even have a conversation cuz literally every guy in the distance he has to check out.

we broke up a few weeks later cuz he couldnt deal with the open aspect of the relationship anymore (Despite him being the one to insist on it)
>>
>>16618381
You cuck them.
Or do as a mature person and talk about it with them.
Your choice.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.