[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my Brother never got along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Ever since i can remember me and my older brother have never been able o be compatible or coexist in the same room. Since we were kids he would always make fun of my for being sheltered by my mom, and i think it was because he was jealous. He would constantly annoy me as a child and bully me. He would be passive- aggressive and physical hitting me by doing the simplest things that got him angry.

We are now grown im, im 19 and my older brother is 23. But he still hasnt changed, hes still aggressive with me and a lot more passive aggressive he just knows how to hide it better as an adult since he's smarter now. He will bring up things very subtlely pertaining to things about my self like my own faults, my weaknesses, dreams i never persued, how my personality is shit. My brother has always done this shit to me, and i honestly fucking hate his guts. He is the worst human being i have ever come across. He thinks everything is a joke.

Trust me, we have had the talk about him changing and he always comes up with excuses "like why should i change why dont you?"

when i was a kid i was autistic, literally. I still am, but that didnt stop my brother from fuckign with me. He is about to get his bachelors in psychology, a decent degree, but bad for someone that can fuck with peoples minds as much as he did with me. He bullied me so much i have anxiety now and depression. I wish everyone could know how much of a shit person he is, but he never treats his friends like he does to me.

I dont know how to live with a person like this. he's always watching me and listening, he never gives me my own space. I know im just whining and trailing off. But i had to let this out.
>>
>>16618288
Do you and your brother fight like those cats?
>>
>>16618296
>>16618296
Lol, but yea more or less. He's the one that will come beside me to bother me since he knows how to annoy me. He will basically try to bother me to the point that i break, just like that cat.

At this point i've stopped trying to argue with him because it's pointless. He will make fun of my argument somehow and try to make me look like an idiot. Arguing with him is pointless, he knows he is bothering me and doesnt care
>>
>>16618288
All you can do is ignore him. I had to live with someone similar, and once I learned to just go about my business and let it roll off my shoulders, they'd only end up pissing themselves off.

What exactly does he tell you? Are the things he says grounded in reality or is he just trying to put you down because you're the favorite? What are you doing with your life?
>>
>>16618349
yea some of the things he says are grounded in reality other times he is just joking around (but it's really hard to tell since he treats everything as a joke). Like when he knows a flaw of mine he will call it out and hide it in a joke somehow, and he stand by that its nothing more than a joke. I usually ignore him until he leaves or even avoid him.
He used to call me an idiot a lot, even using it as my name. He reminds me of things i never finished like boxing, he will just use a boxing technique right in front of me to remind me of how i stopped going. He just makes fun of me, with literally just me knowing. Hes a clever fucker. And all along, denying that hes doing it. Its really the best way to drive someone insane

Right now im doing me tho, i dont give a shit about him or his ideas, since hes a selfish fuck.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.