[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
religious compatibility?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Cross-Easter.jpg (1 MB, 2946x1951) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Easter.jpg
1 MB, 2946x1951
So just recently I took this girl out on a first date. It was a lot of fun, great chem, great touch, kissed, etc. But I just realized she goes to a catholic highschool. (She's a senior, and I graduated another HS before the summer). She doesn't seem like she's a "devout catholic", because she drinks and smokes. But I'm not sure, and I plan to find out soon. I myself, am an atheist. I'm not a fedora tipping atheist that will try to shove my beliefs down anybody throats, but I generally believe that the world would be better off without religion. Can you guys give me advice on how to ask about her religious stance? Do you think this will create problems in the future? (if there even is a future lol)
>>
>>16618138
>I'm not a fedora tipping atheist that will try to shove my beliefs down anybody throats
>but I generally believe that the world would be better off without religion
Pick one. Also if she's even remotely into her religion, this is going to cause huge problems down the line.
>>
From my experience its fine. Most people are socialized into religeon but don't actually believe it. I was raised a christian and then one day went out and actually read/researched the bible and basically went, wow this is a bunch of bullshit. Most people just aren't that inquisitive and dont take the second step. My advice is just be courteus about her religeon don't bother with the red pill, but if she starts to seem overly jesus freaky run away. But other than that don't worry about it until you start getting serious, then maybe have a convo.
>>
>>16618138

>so whats it like going ot a catholic school?
>do they do daily church services?
>how was that?
>my mother was pretty religious but it never really stuck.

people love to talk about their views on religion, so state yours, ask some basic questions and she'll open up about it. just keep asking more questions.
>>
>>16618183
>>16618166
>>16618145

Thanks familia, much appreciated.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.