[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to re-connect with a woman that friendzoned you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: depressed-man.jpg (48 KB, 590x358) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man.jpg
48 KB, 590x358
Any guy has a positive experience? Basically, I kinda orbited around a girl 5 years older than my, somehow admitted my feelings in August and she said I was a 2nd degree friend. She says I'm smart and funny but she can't open herself on other plans with me. She also has a hard time getting over her past relationship.

I tried to re-initiate conversation with her in October but her responses were dry and didn't carried the conversation.

It has been 3 months since I spoke with her and the need for human interraction is killing me. I want to talk to her but at the same time, I know it won't change anything.
>>
>>16618098

>is this a bad idea
>i know it wont change anything
>5 years
>dry

dude, go interact with someone else, there are like 5 billion other players in this game.
>>
>>16618127
But is there a way to make her look my way again or is there only 1 chance with a woman? I want to know if other guys were in a situation similar to mine and how it ended up.
>>
>>16618844
>But is there a way to make her look my way again
You never had a chance to begin with.
>>
File: 1440173308058s.jpg (2 KB, 250x103) Image search: [Google]
1440173308058s.jpg
2 KB, 250x103
>>16618877
How can you be so sure? I understand that at her age, she seeks maturity and independence. I work at my parent's buisness, studying to become a fireman, have a nice car, good physique...I thought older women would be into younger guys. Is it beta/desperate to just make contact again but more as friends? Literally the only female presence in my life
>>
>>16619269
Because women are forward when they find a man they want. Factor in your inexperience, desperation, and posting this thread multiple times... No chance, and you never had a chance to begin with, you were like a gym buddy, at best.

Focus on you, go out to a bar solo if you have to, get Tinder, etc...
>>
>>16619302
I kinda figured out. I'm not Chad enough. Let it be Tinder, POF, Okcupid, bars, events, parties, nothing can cure my social awkwardness. In another lifetime I guess.
>>
>>16619302
Hey I have an idea. You said taht I am just a gym buddy. She has stopped training for a while and always wanted to try crossfit and one of my friend invited me to his crossfit gym. Maybe I could ask her out?
>>
>>16618098
>interraction
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EXRzKgNgGo
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.