[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 10 - Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Asus Win10 ATK.jpg (73 KB, 1426x712) Image search: [Google]
Asus Win10 ATK.jpg
73 KB, 1426x712
Recently upgraded an Asus N56VZ from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

After the upgrade the Fn-Keys have virtually stopped working. They do respond occasionally (most of the time they don't), but often with up to 1 minute of lag.
I have tried deleting and reinstalling various versions of the ATK Package multiple times (Win10 64bit, Win10 32bit, Win8 64bit...). Same thing for the ATK HotKey Drivers.

Secondly, I have also configured my Lock Screen to use a slideshow. On start up, when the lock screen first appears, the the slideshow feature seems to be disabled and only shows the first picture of the slideshow.

For both problems I have run out of ideas and have looked through all forum posts I could immediately find on the internet.

Thanks.
>>
>Windows 10
>upgrade
Lmao
>>
>Windows 10
>upgrade
>up
>grade
pfffttftftftfthhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>dumbass
>>
>>16618093
bump...
I waited for them to fix major bugs before switching, which didn't seem to have happend
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.