[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, this one's a doozy Dating girl for 5 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1439146046670.png (165 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439146046670.png
165 KB, 500x500
Alright guys, this one's a doozy

Dating girl for 5 years, we were at uni together and I knew after uni she wanted to spend a year in Japan. In our final year she got a part-time job and ended up getting really invested, I barely saw her, so much so that she dropped out of uni. After that she went to live in Japan for a year and we had a long distance thing

Around this time last year she came back and we hung out. We actually had a really nice New Years together, but afterword she told me that she's enjoyed her time in Japan too much and she doesn't want to live in the UK right now.

I offered to move, but she said she'd prefer it if I lived my own life rather than just follow her.

1 year forward and she's back to see her family for Christmas. I hadn't spoken to her once the entire year till last month, which was my birthday, she sounded like she was upset and sick of Japan, but from what I can tell she's not planning to move back here either.

We're going out for a meal tomorrow, for old times sake I guess. I'm really nervous because it sounds like she's met lots of great people and moved on in her life. I've tried to date other people, but I always compare them to my old gf and I feel so unsatisfied. I just want her back in my life, it really would make me so happy...

Any and all comments welcome
>>
Brush I say just smash one more time a leave her to the sushi dicks, no reason why you should have to have gone thru that while she's having fun
>>
I live in Japan. I'll talk to her for you over coffee if you'd like.
>>
>>16617992
>>16617992
I really wish I could

I know this is going to sound cliché as fuck, but I really feel like she's the one for me. When we talked last month, she said "she understands now that nobody will probably have as deep a connection with her as me"

And I really feel the same way, I just wish I could get her to stay in this country...
>>
>>16618007
Not a cuc.k, no thank you :c
>>
>>16618014
jesus fucking what. her not wanting to live with you BUT saying you are practically the love of her life is literally a lie

1rs world problems right back at yeh my friend
>>
>>16618049
Well, if i'm honest she's a little crazy in the head. She's very fixated on making the most of her life and seeing and doing as many things as possible.

I understand why the idea of tying down with something is unappealing for her. It just feels like a waste, because we did used to be super close
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.