[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lethargic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: SHAQ-FU.png (185 KB, 675x535) Image search: [Google]
SHAQ-FU.png
185 KB, 675x535
I'm lazy. It's not something I'm ashamed of, I embrace it. If I don't have to change out of my pajama's on the weekend, I won't.

But, with that being said, I'm usually in bed by midnight, and up before 8 in the morning.

I work 40 hours a week. But, here's the problem. I'm the boss. I'm unsupervised, I run the show, I have no interaction with the owners, or very minimal I should say.

But, sometimes, I just don't have the drive, I don't have the motivation. I'd much rather shitpost on 4chan than do some of the work I need to that involves leaving the chair.

Of course, there are some days I just get up and do it like I'm supposed to, but others I avoid it like the plague until the last minute and get what I can done right quick.

Is there a way to jumpstart myself in times like that, in times of true lack of motivation ability.

How do I work and get stuff done with no drive?

Are there legal pills I can seek? Do I have a condition other than being lazy?
>>
>>16617977

just lazy. some recommendations

>set goals, make them publicly known

assuming you have subordinates, you can easily gather them on monday, lay down ground plans for the week, and therefore be forced to adhere to them with them checking in on how things are going. its funny cuz in a way, they become your boss.

if you dont like that, do you have a secretary / assistant? you can do this with them and only them so they can keep bugging you about it.

hard mode: contact the bosses and send over the highlights of the goals for the week / month. then try to reach those goals.

careful, this could backfire if you are lazy and then you just look like a fool.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.