[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of race mixing? I'm white and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: f792c54b.jpg (63 KB, 580x566) Image search: [Google]
f792c54b.jpg
63 KB, 580x566
What do you guys think of race mixing? I'm white and my girlfriend is Japanese, already talking about getting kids.
>>
>>16617951
It's fine? This isn't the 1950's
>>
I meself dont mind. I thin black/white relationships are frowned upon in some places. And maybe thai/older men as well.

White/japanese is "tolerated" better i think. In the end fuck the rest man. If you both feel up to it i wish you all the luck !
>>
>>16617951
Fine by me as I got to mix my seed with her insides.
>>
Why is this even a question outside of the "lol racism haha" boards?
>>
>>16617958
I was honestly pleasantly surprised to see this response. Then I remembered, oh, all of 4chan isn't like /pol/. Thank god.

Yeah obviously it's fine OP.
>>
>>16617951
My cousin is half white, half jap. She is like, mind-blowingly attractive

I say go for it
>>
Hope you get a daughter. I fear for your son getting the "Asian" trait and hating being a mud blood. Kinda like what drove Eliot Rodger mad.

> "I thought the national average was 4 inches. This is quite unsettling"
>>
As long as it's not a nigger
>>
>>16617995

Don't do it, this Anon just wants to bang your future daughter.
>>
>>16617958
>Look, it's the current year
Never gets old.
>>
>>16618029
I try
>>
>>16618029
Sometimes angsty inbred hillbillies from /pol/ don't keep a calendar onhand while living innawoods so it helps to keep everybody on the same page.
>>
>>16617990
Don't get too comfy. /pol/ has done a pretty decent job invading this board to a small degree.
>>
>>16617951
these days people just silently judge you about it, theyll rarely say anything. but they WILL be judging you for it as much as they wish they werent.

source: im (half)asian with a white spouse. I saw my parents getting judged and treated.. differently.. for it all my life and see myself and my SO getting judged for it.
>>
>>16618699
>invading

We've always been on 4chan

Go back to tumblr

Also OP's hapa kids are going to shoot up a school
>>
File: 1447013303101.jpg (57 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1447013303101.jpg
57 KB, 900x675
>>16617951
no one actually gives a fuck, unless you're black.
>>
>>16617951
I wouldn't. It's a disgrace to their ancestors and mine. Also, many asian mothers and white fathers combinations that produce male eurasians usually don't come out alright in the long run.

>inb4 /pol/
>>
>>16617951

I'm biracial
the kid is gonna get loads of attention, mostly positive, and half japanese/half white is usually guaranteed beautiful
just make sure they have a strong identity and a good relationship with both sides of the family. It's better to have a cultural fusion than a dearth
>>
>>16618897
further explain your reasoning, please.
i'm sure you have some really retarded arguments
>>
It's selfish and unatural

The offspring get no benefit from racemixing unlike other species like plants.
>>
File: Papa Charlie.jpg (12 KB, 140x139) Image search: [Google]
Papa Charlie.jpg
12 KB, 140x139
>>16617951
Well, they're honorary Aryans, so it's fine.
>>
File: 1346390703325.jpg (1 MB, 3363x2242) Image search: [Google]
1346390703325.jpg
1 MB, 3363x2242
I'm pro race mixing, not just tolerant but I encourage it. I think it's the solution to the problem of long term inbreeding that will otherwise extinct us (human beings).

It's like a puzzle humanity has to solve within a certain time frame, or go extinct. Not that I expect us solve it in time. In fact I despair for our survival as a species on a regular basis. Evidence this fucking thread, among countless others.
>>
>>16617958
>this isn't the 1950s
And?
>>
>>16617951

I think you should do what makes you happy.

I also think that impressionable spergs like you should stay away from /pol/.
>>
>>16618975
That's exactly what a selfish cunt would say.
>>
>>16618982

So what is the alternative? Preserving your racial purity?

Tribalism is cancer.
>>
>>16619008
It's what we survived on you ignorant child. Your thinking is disgraceful to the human race. You don't deserve to breed. Giving birth is a right of passage, not a right. It's time people started acting like it.
>>
>>16618005
Uh... I don't even think Rodger got to that point. He was constantly rejected for being a socially inept, creepy sociopath. Even so, your logic makes no sense. Why haven't all asian males committed suicide for having small dicks then?
>>
File: 1444610512355.png (725 KB, 978x683) Image search: [Google]
1444610512355.png
725 KB, 978x683
>Be white/Dominican and 50% black
>Only fuck white women
>black women don't want to fuck me
>black women always get mad when I'm with a bad white bitch
>mfw
>>
>>16619025

Sounds like you live in the ghetto. Poorfags are usually the only ones who care about the color of peoples skin.
>>
>>16619042
Pretty much it makes me angry I only date women who are better off financially which fucking sucks.
How do people with nothing anyways find the dumbest divides to ensure they have nothing
>>
>>16619048

I don't know. I always just figured that it is a symptom of being stupid and poor - gotta figure out some way to feel superior to someone else just so you won't kill yourself.
>>
The only bad part of it is that you will be removing any chance of your child having a color scheme exclusive to Europeans (light colored hair or eyes) by mixing with any other race, even Asian.
>>
>>16619304

lol except for all those half black/native kids who come out dirty blonde with green eyes
>>
it's fine OP more exotic if you like that stuff
>>
>>16619020
Elliot Rodgers wasn't even rejected, senpai. The tragedy of it is that he was too proud to approach girls and expected them to come to him. When they didn't, angst and autistic craziness.
>>
>>16619020
>Why haven't all asian males committed suicide for having small dicks then?

Japan has a declining birthrate. Many are asexual in Japan. And they're a suicidal culture. Additionally, how often do you see an asian smiling?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.