[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone been on probation? Will probation offices be closed on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 530x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 530x796
Anyone been on probation?

Will probation offices be closed on January 1st? Is it considered a holiday for them because it's a government holiday?

Trying to decide if I should drink, turn off my phone and detox by Monday, or if I should wait until Friday to do it anyways.
>>
Just behave yourself.
>>
>>16617950
No drinking on probation? I thought it would have just been harder drugs. Unless you're under the legal drinking age.

Any alcohol will be out of your system by the time you would go to the office anyway.
>>
>>16618009
Nothing at all. I'm over 21.

Just curious if anyone with experience knows it they're in the office on the Friday after New Year's Eve. Seems like the perfect day to piss test for alcohol, but I imagine they have it off.

Just gonna put my PO on block for the day just in case. Fuck it.
>>
When is your next scheduled meeting? They rarely do house calls.

I wouldn't worry, but don't answer your phone, or door.
>>
>>16618644
What did you do to get on probation? and don't answer their calls don't open the door don't answer their texts.
>>
>>16617950
When is your next appointment supposed to be? You get called randomly to go in? I'd tell them I'm at work if that was the case and just reschedule. I hate my PO but I'm really patient and polite with her because they have all the power. Just to be on the safe side I don't drink the week before my appointments. I always get my next appointment date when I go in.
>>16618009
Not OP but I'm on probation for a DWI and technically I'm not supposed to drink at all. It's one of the stipulations. Which is really asinine considering I'm 29 and it's legal. I can't have a drink at my house?

Anyway, they do have certain tests that can test for alcohol in your system and it stays in your system for quite awhile surprisingly. Like a couple of days long time. The tests they give you though don't test for that I don't think. It's just a standard panel test and that's for your basic drugs. Like I said though I don't drink anyway just to be safe.
>>
>>16617950
I suggest just following the rules. If you keep trying to test your boundaries you're going to get into more trouble. I don't understand why people do this but I do know it's going to blow up in your face eventually.

I don't know why you're restricted from drinking but you probably shouldn't do it if you are.
>>
>>16617950
>someone on probation.
Unless they notified you before about your next meeting. Just ring before to double check.
>>
>>16618710
Some people's kids...

Yeah I knew a lot of people that would smoke while on probation then stress the fuck out about detoxing/passing a test...Like what the fuck did you expect.

At my last UA some guy was bitching about how he kept failing his tests. Really dude?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.