[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im 19 and I ordered a Fleshlight since a friend of mine recommended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1433490537809.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1433490537809.gif
2 MB, 390x285
So im 19 and I ordered a Fleshlight since a friend of mine recommended it.
I still live with my parents and my mother isnt to keen on privacy, I found the package on the kitchen table and could immediatly tell it was re-taped with masking tape. the roll was even on the counter 10 ft away.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Should I just forget it ever happened?
>>
>>16617934
Haha oh wow. You fucked up. Should have had it sent to a friend's house whose folks aren't nosy.
>>
>>16617934
just ignore it
if she was really disturbed she would have confronted you or thrown it out
>>
>>16617934
>search through her room until you find a dildo/vicrator
>leave it out on the kitchen counter
>make eye contact with her, but don't say a word
>>
>>16617934
Until your mom says something just act like it doesn't matter. Happy fapping, OP.
>>
>>16617934
ask her to teach you how to masturbate
>>
Wow you're fucking retarded. My mom is like this as well, and knowing this I would never, EVER ship sex toys to my place, I would use a friend's address.

Anyway, as unbearable as the embarrassment is right now, it'll probably subside. She'll probably forget about it, people don't like to dwell on thoughts that make them uncomfortable. So just learn from you mistake and be more cautious next time (and that means CHOOSING A GOOD HIDING PLACE FOR YOUR TOY).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.