[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend gets hit on a lot. Not sure how to handle it anymore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
My girlfriend gets hit on a lot. Not sure how to handle it anymore, though. Aren't I right for being uncomfortable?

Imagine if we went out and all day women were begging for my dick in front of her. Sure, I'd say fuck off. But come on.
>>
>>16617848
When she gets hit on you hit her. She'll learn to stay indoors.
>>
>>16617848
This is happening right in front of you? Wow, talk about beta. No one respects you, haha.
>>
You just mark your territory. If a guy starts to check me out, my bf just casually comes over and kisses me. Case closed.
>>
There's this very active bar/lounge district close to where I live. I'm not big on drinking at all (there usually isn't even a single beer in my home) but my gf often likes going to the bars and having a couple drinks with me. I dress well for the trips and naturally the women around there are already a little lubed up. So they hit on me, sometimes when they catch a moment when my gf is away and sometimes right in front of her.

So your hypothetical is actually my reality. Now tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do about that.
>>
>>16617848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>16617876
Nothing you can do about it. If i go out with my bf i enjoy dressing nicely. For me and for him. But obviously, other guys sneak a peak too sometimes. But this is resolved pretty easily. See >>16617875

We never had any problems because of it. He gets checked out by girls too. And i just do the same. I guess we trust each other completely, so somebody hitting on my bf is really not treatening to me. I know he has only eyes for me and vice versa. Why should we care about others? Let them look. After all, i can't blame those girls. I like to check out my man too.
>>
>>16617898
Do you secretly imagine getting naughty with any of those good looking guys ever even if you wouldn't act upon it?
>>
>>16617898
I know how to handle it from a practical perspective. What I want OP to do is put himself on the other side of the fence for a moment and get perspective on the situation. When he does that whole "imagine if" thing, it sounded like lip service. I'm hoping he can get a grip on the situation for a moment and give it a really good look.
>>
>>16617896
My God... It's true.
>>
>>16617903
No? Why would i? I got the most awesome guy right in my arms. Those other guys could never compare to him. Not because they don't look good objectively. But because i know what an awesome person my man is and i just love how much of a perfect deal he is all around.
>>
>>16617923
I hope it works. Op sounds like he would want his gf to stay at home and dress like a nun
>>
>>16617923
I hope it works. Op sounds like he would want his gf to stay at home and dress like a nun.

Op, you need to change your attitude about the situation. Be proud of your gf. Have that "yeah, you've seen that ass? Guess who's going to tap that later"-attitude when marking your territory. Depending on the circumstances you can be quiet obvious. Give her a real good kiss and give that ass a good squeeze. Bonus: She will feel like a queen. Simply irresistible. It will pay off later that evening - guaranteed...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.