[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf cheated on me multiple times, need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 273x185
Long story short, my gf of 2yrs cheated on me multiple times and still lies about it even though I have concrete proof. She slept with multiple guys and admitted it herself. This is not the first time, the past few times she said she was sorry and promised me that it will never happen again. Yet again and again, she cheat on me. Last night I pressed her to tell me the truth, and she told me how she kisses the other guy and how they had sex in detail to how she gives him handjobs and blowjobs. How she ride him and where she allow him to cum on her. She used the `I was drunk` as an excuse. I cannot forgive her after she cheated on me so many times. Problem is that I still love her madly. I know that she`s not loyal and she won`t change. But I still love her, I can`t eat, can`t sleep, can`t focus at school or work. Everyone tell me to forget her, but I can`t. I still love her. What should I do? Please help me.

Typing this drunk.
>>
If you don't dump that bitch...
>>
>>16617728
You're either an incredible fool or desperate. Leave her you dolt.
>>
I realize it's difficult to let go of someone you love even if they don't care about you. My girlfriend is a bit promiscuous and everyone says to leave her, but I can't you know? Not yet.

I suggest you start looking for someone else right now. Find someone that makes you happy and will actually be loyal. Then you'll soon start forgetting about a bitch who only cares about herself.
>>
OP here,
Yes, I'm a fool, a fool for falling in love so deeply with someone so selfish. I got no idea what to do. All this anger, sadness and frustration, what can I do with all these emotions?
>>
>>16617754
Listen to your favorite standup while playing cawadoody.
>>
>>16617754
>what can I do with all these emotions?

Use them to leave her and start a new life, new everything, become a different, wiser person. When you feel not motivated, look back at those emotions and realize you never want to be there again.
>>
Sounds like you have absolutely no self respect whatsoever. You should probably forgive her.

I'm sure she won't do it again.
>>
>>16617728
Seriously /adv/? Your a bunch of goldfish.
>>
>>16617812
You're a guppy.
>>
>>16617728
lol
>>
>>16617787
Forgive her? And let her hurt me again?
Yes, I have no self respect. I'm willing to throw away everything for her.
>>
>>16617728
You basically have three choices:
-Grow a pair and dump her like a man
-Continue fucking her while actively and intensely looking for another relationship, not even bothering to do a good job at hiding this from her
-Accept your cuckoldry fetish and ask her to record her encounters while licking the other dude's semen from her vagina

Your choice anon.
>>
Seen how pathetic you are, I think this is the best advice I can give you.

Forgive her op. She obviously cares about you to tell you and we all have drunken mistakes.
>>
>>16617971
I don't think being drunk is an excuse.
She had slept with other guys sober as well.
>>
>>16617849
Fuck you. Then throw it away and live in misery, sounds like that's what you want. She's going to fuck other guys and you're going to throw your life away for her till she leaves you for a richer one of them.

Or you could leave her and be happy in a while. If you ever want to be happy again you do this.
>>
Once a cheater always a cheater, have some self respect bro!

A chick I had been with for 3 years cheated on me once and I broke up with her as soon as she told me.

Hurt like hell but remember this there are over 4 billion people on the planet, chances are on your side to meet many other hot women! and hold your head up bro and have some respect for yourself if she really did cheat on you then no one should treat you like that.

Shake it off take some time to reflect and see where you can improve and what things in the relationship where your shit and move the fuck on

Hope that helps
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.