[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this girl I like works at a beauty product store >I went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1435504419214.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1435504419214.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>this girl I like works at a beauty product store
>I went in a few weeks ago for a gift
>I'm an objective 7/10, she's an objective 7/10
>she's soft spoken and reserved, dresses modestly
>I'm soft spoken and reserved

The only thing stopping me from asking her out is that it's taboo to ask someone out when they're at work. There's no other place I know her from. I want to make this happen but will it be a disaster? I can accept a "no, not interested", but it would make me feel terrible if she then became uncomfortable.

Here's some stats about me:

>own my own business, make $2,800/mo (roughly 15 hours of work a month)
>a little chubby, but it's a work in progress. I was 265 lbs November 1st, I'm now 230lbs. I go to the gym daily
>degree in education
>$22,000 in savings and I'm only 23

But:

>live with my mother (I'm assuming she does too)
>no car (I live in a bustling city with adequate public transit)

I've been thinking about it a lot the last few days and truth be told I'm nervous. I'm emotionally invested in this woman I've met only once, talked to only once. She seems perfect for me, everything I look for in a woman she is.

Help me /adv/. Do I make a move?
>>
Ignoring the entire second half of your post:

Don't ask her out at work, just casually ask to meet for coffee or if you can add her to fb etc.

Don't persist if she shows disinterest.

Personally hate when someone asks me out or shows interest well I'm at work, but if there's no other way around it you might as well. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>16617720

My ideal situation is I catch her as she goes on break and I ask to join her, but that's a slim shot. I won't persist, do guys really do that? If she is uninterested, it ends there.
>>
>>16617765
Yeah forget your ideal situation. Just go for it.
>>
can I get a job at your business anon? :]
>>
>>16617710

>im 7/10
>chubby

im sorry but you have to be ridiculously good looking to pull off 7/10 while chubby.

also keep in mind that a 7/10 does not earn a 7/10.

men generally have to settle for someone less attractive because women (say, a 7/10) is going to get hit on by a LOT of guy that are roughly her equal. she gets to choose the best one, often waiting for one 8/10 to slum it.

hiroyuki posted a chat about it.
>>
>>16617765

asking to join her is bad as fuck man, thats weird, just come in, act like your shopping, strike up a conversation, make a real purchase and as shes doing the check out ask her out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.