[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend went to a classy club with her single friend when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 822x462
Girlfriend went to a classy club with her single friend when I was away.

I asked her if they met anyone and she just replied "some guys". I left it at that.

A day later I'm feeling insecure. Do I just try and forget about it all or ask for more details?
>>
>>16617650

What history does your chick have?

She get really flirty with you when she had a previous boyfriend? Cheat on previous boyfriends, etc.?

Do her friends do any of the above?

And does she drink to excess when out on the town?
>>
>>16617659
No history I know of. She's pretty hot and gets hit on in public.

She was single when we met.

Her friend got smashed and was trying to meet guys I heard.

She drinks enough to be on a good buzz, but not drunk.
>>
Don't bother, sounds like she's purposely being vague to rile feathers.
>>
>>16617667

Alright listen bro, I'm gonna tell you something that's gonna save you a lot of pain and heartache in life.

You can't control other people. Just can't. People gonna fuck up and do their own shit and the best you can do is control how you respond to shit you don't like.

Now, you can choose to respond like a whiny little bitch and be insecure, or, OR, you can sit down, think about why you do or do not like what she did, tell her why you don't like it, and if she still does it then respond in a way that is consistent to you and your beliefs.

Now, people will take the second sentence and think that Well shit, I just better be passive in my relationships with others. That is not what I am advocating. You can't ultimately decide what people do, but you can remove the circumstances which make them act in ways which you do not like ( best example: kids and cookie jars. You don't want kids to eat cookies before dinner, so you put the cookie jar above the fridge. You have limited the ability for the kid to eat cookies before dinner, but that don't mean if the kid is determined that he won't get cookies. You just made it really hard for him to get cookies).

Finally, you got to make sure you have you, 100% percent you in your own corner. Nobody is gonna have your back as much as you have in your back. Whenever you feel insecure or angry or depressed or lost that just means you ain't in tune with yourself. And when that happens you got to sit down, unfuck yourself, and think about what you want and what you achieve and how you can respond to get there.
>>
torch her car
>>
>>16617690
that's solid advice, anon, listen to it. The most liberating thing is sticking to your guns and dumping a ho ass girlfriend.
>>
>>16617650
She's testing you. It's a lose lose situation.

She figured you're away, she had doubt about you going away and is now doing to you what she perceived you did. Females are like this.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16602603/

Is this you OP?
>>
>>16617719
Yeah. That includes some more details. This is the simplified version which includes what she told me and it's just bugging me a bit.
>>
>>16617690

this guy here. Best way to figure out if she cheated or things are highly suspect is to see if she got any new numbers added to her phone recently. That or text messages.

Trust is for people who act trustworthy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.