[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get in angry as fuck when a girl I like keep talking to other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I get in angry as fuck when a girl I like keep talking to other men and even smile at them. I'm fully aware that she is a free person and she can do anything she wants and we are not lovers but I can't stop feeling like shit and angry. What should I do /adv/? I even stop talking to girl I liked after seeing them interact with other men on friendly basis. I hate it.
>>
>>16617179
We do not have this problem in Saudi Arabia inshallah
>>
Girls hate it when guys they like talk to girls.
>>
>>16617224
>Girls hate it when guys they like talk to girls.

But I don't talk to other girls when I like a specific girl.
>>
File: 1443348698321s.jpg (7 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1443348698321s.jpg
7 KB, 241x250
>>16617179
>I get in angry as fuck when a girl I like keep talking to other men
>>
you must have a very low -self-confidence
otherwise you would know you are good enough and would not care
I once had a boyfriend like that and he was very insecure and paranoid in every way.. Eventough I showed him clearly that I loved him to bits. In the end I was so scared to upset him that I didnt talk to other guys anymore and my love to him faded because I felt like a prisoner
>>
A higher self esteem would help for sure. No girl likes to be told that the only make she can interact with is you, so I would suggest not sharing this with her.
>>
>>16617325
Male*
>>
>>16617227
Well is up to you to change that. So that way she will also get pissed and therefore want to talk you more.
>>
Like others have said, it's your low self esteem. Often jealous guys are jealous because they a) don't think they deserve their girl, b) think she could easily find someone better, and c) believe that they couldn't find anyone to replace her. The logical solution is to see other men as threats.

Put it this way, if you knew you were a 9/10, would you see average guys as a threat? Would you even care if she left?

Sort your self out or date someone your self esteem can handle.
>>
OP again, I agree with you I'm insecure but how can I make that feeling go? Its like i'm obsessed with it.
>>
I have a friend who does this to me. I know he likes me and I even liked him a bit. I agreed to go on a date with him and was excited. Then he started insulting me or getting super jealous if I talked to any other male. Like he'd get mad and mean. Guilt trips. And it killed any desire I had to go out with him. He's calmed down a bit and has been a lot better so maybe we will give it a shot but not anytime soon. If you're like this before we date what will it be like in a relationship?

You are only hurting your own chances and paving the way for the other guys. Try and find a group/friends/guild to play games with and distract yourself a bit with talking to other people. It'll be easier to not constantly think about her with other people occupying your time and a new hobby. Then you can talk to her less aggressively and work on getting to know her better. Good luck anon.
>>
>>16617350
>>16617414

I think I will fight for her and stop being paranoid over everything.
>>
Being angry at such a pathetic situation is only a reflection on yourself. Grow a pair, brother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.