[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to know: would you let your girlfriend go for outings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 312phRxieEL.jpg (14 KB, 230x240) Image search: [Google]
312phRxieEL.jpg
14 KB, 230x240
I wanted to know: would you let your girlfriend go for outings with only boys?

She told me she doesn't like hanging out with girls, she finds them boring.
>>
>>16617173
she finds them boring because they cant take turns slamming her asshole
>>
Sure, I trust her. She's always been a bit of the 'awkward' type so she's had a hard time clicking with a lot of girls since, towards other girls, they tend to be judgmental cunts.
>>
File: 1395623475216.jpg (86 KB, 1032x696) Image search: [Google]
1395623475216.jpg
86 KB, 1032x696
>>16617196
she's going to be clicking with the dicking
>>
>multiple guys
Dont like it but ok
>single guy
Hard no
>>
If you think she'd be uncomfortable if you hung out with girls then say something or ask to join.
>>
>>16617201
i remember wanting to be friends with this really cool Russian chick because I'm a russiaboo, but she would always bail when she realized she'd be the only girl, even when it was obvious she really wanted to go. the reason, though she never explicitly said he, was she had a long term long distance boyfriend.

at first i was like , wow poor girl is being dick whipped or something and can't even have fun. but then after a while i realized i was basically crazy in love with her and so were some of my friends and she totally made the right move by not hanging out with us kek.
>>
>>16617231
This is amazing self awareness. Good job
>>
>>16617173
>would you let your girlfriend go for outings with only boys?

No.
>>
Just because there's multiple guys, doesn't mean the chance of one of them taking her to their room and fucking her goes down.

I used to live with 3 other dudes, and we would always have lots of people over on the weekends and it wasn't uncommon for a some girls to be taken to the other room for a fuck. Groups mean nothing, people fuck in bathroom stalls in busy clubs all the time. If she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat.
>>
>>16617772
>If she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat

Fuck is this? Is this shit unpreventable?
>>
>>16617796
Become single. There's always a risk a partner will cheat unless they're moral and loyal, uncommon these days.
>>
I wouldn't have even kept dating a girl who "doesn't like hanging out with girls." The most forgiving interpretation I can give for that is her being socially retarded. I seem to be able to get along with both genders. Why can't she? At worst she's got some kind of conscious or subconscious agenda going on and I'm not going to compete against it.
>>
>>16617173
lol
why would you have a relationship with a girl that does this in the first place? you dun goof'd, op
>>
>>16617796
Unless she's highly in love with you there's a chance she will cheat.
>>
>>16617173
Sure. Everyone on this board has this "I'm the only man/woman you need!" syndrome where they're irrationally jealous and or suspicious of the opposite sex around their significant other. They'll try and rationalize it or say dumb shit like "you wouldn't let them if you were in a relationship!".

To be fair, you can't expect much from the chucklefucks on this board.
>>
>>16617845
You're here, aren't you? You must be the only enlightened one.
>>
>>16617853
>asking if someone is new
>getting baited
lurk moar
>>
>>16617882
I've got something for you to bait, fella.
>>
>>16617173

The idea that you "let" your significant other do something implies that it's not their decision, but yours. Unless you're normally keeping your girlfriend in a holding pen, it isn't.

If you're not holding them in a pen, then the possibilities become twofold: someone who would simply listen to you and agree to do whatever you tell them probably won't cheat on you anyway, because you've already mind-raped them into complete submission. Someone who won't listen to you will do what they were going to either way, leaving your feeble attempts to "not let" them do something as more of a symbolic act signifying your crippling fear of abandonment.

My own conclusion regarding these things is as follows: you're not going to control your partner. Hence you need a relationship in which your trust your partner. If you cannot possibly trust your partner, you can't have a real relationship. It's that simple.

The real question, so, is: do you trust your girlfriend - do you love your girlfriend - enough to deal with who she is and the decision she makes, or not? Don't try to change and control people. Just move on if you can't be with someone.
>>
>>16617965
Shhh anon. The insecure children of this board can't understand something this advanced.
>>
>>16617173
girls are "boring" because they aren't constantly praising her and trying to get into her pants

If a girl is seriously incapable of relating with other girls, it feels like a bit of a red flag. She might be starved for attention.
>>
>>16617796
don't date a cheater?
and if you find out she's a cheater, don't fool yourself into thinking you can change that?
>>
>>16618010
Don't you realize love warps the truth sometime. We know what we should do, but we don't want to lose somethings important.
>>
>>16617173
Here's the deal.

She's a human and going to do whatever she wants regardless of if you "let her" or not.

If she cheats on you, it's up to you to make the determination that she obviously isn't the person for you.

Worrying about it changes nothing. So if she cheats, dump her and move on.
>>
>>16617173
>I wanted to know: would you let your girlfriend go for outings with only boys?
No
>She told me she doesn't like hanging out with girls, she finds them boring.
Massive redflag, she is either cucking you already or thinking about it.

Abort before you get cucked OP.
>>
Fuck, I mean, chicks ARE boring. I'm a dude and I agree.

Now imagine not even being attracted to them, what the fuck remains? Just the odd woman here and there who actually IS interesting. Nobody can live to wait for that one in a mill chance. Just look at your girlfriends. Are they truly not boring, or are they not boring because you stick it to 'em?

Damn, I forgot you don't have girlfriends.

Anyway, guys: it's to nobody's surprise that a wise woman would prefer the company of men.
>>
>>16618059
I bet you think you're really interesting
>>
>>16617173
>She told me she doesn't like hanging out with girls, she finds them boring.
That's a bigger red flag than hanging out with only guys.
>>
My philosophy is just let her cheat.

I think my girlfriend is pretty lucky to have found me. I have a more prestigious job, I'm in better shape, I'm more intelligent. If she decided to cheat then I am pretty sure I'd be able to find someone else, maybe someone better.

So a) why would she cheat? And b) would I care?

If you see things like this, then you'll have no problem with her going out with male friends.
>>
>>16618200
this

If at any point you're worried about cheating, you should really stop for a minute and ask yourself (i) is this a healthy relationship and (ii) am I in the right place right now to be in a relationship
>>
>>16617196
This is bullshit. If you can't get along with half the human population that's on you, not on them.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.